October Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My birthday is on the 28th october! Im gonna be18, cant wait! Loadz of people have birthdays in october! I think ipersonally know about8 people with their birthdays in october.

For my birthday i want to get a scorpion tatoo, because im a scorpio. But i am dreading the pain! I so badly want one tho!

I'm not an October baby, but it's my first wedding anniversary on October 22nd. :sunshine:

BabyCrop.jpg

My name is Baby and I'll be 1 year old on the 26th ofOctober. Even though I'm fully grown now, I'll always bemommy's Baby.

I'll be celebrating my B-day the same way I did last year -- judging a rabbit show LOL

I'm taking Dwarf Hotot cookies to put over by the Dwarf Hotot specialtytable (although I won't be at that table to join the fun :().It's a triple Dwarf Hotot show and a double show for our HollandLops. We'll be spending the entire weekend, but only taking 8rabbits because space will be tight. I think hubby, myself,Matthew and oldest son Billy will be going together.

Pam

I'll be 28 on October 23rd. Yippie. My sister inlaws is the 18th, her son the 24th, my uncle on 12th, my aunt on 21st,my close friend/teacher on 13th, my cousin is the 2nd, DJ's grandmaMack is the 5th, and DJ's mom has family memebers in october that Idon't know.

My birthday is Oct. 9th which is 4 days from today lol...I just dont want to see it come, I dont want to get any older....

October is a very busy month of us:

My cousins are on the 4th and 7th one year apart, My ol man's mom isthe 19th, my ol mans is the 20th, another cousin on the 28th andGypsy's anniversery on the 30th.

shadow10978 wrote:
My birthday is Oct. 9th which is 4 days from today lol...Ijust dont want to see it come, I dont want to get any older....
My sister's birthday is October 9th. She'll be 15. :D

My birthay is October 26th and my husband's birthday is October 23rd. No birthday this month for our Pepper.

shadow10978 wrote:
My birthday is Oct. 9th which is 4 days from today lol...Ijust dont want to see it come, I dont want to get any older....
Your getting OLD how doYou think I feel !!!!! thatsit:mad: I am burning my Birth Certificate, that way theres no proof

Since the post is October 'Babies', this isnt really off topic! LOL

I was looking through some photos of me i had scanned into my computera while back, and i came across a really funny photo of me when i wasickle! Dont you think it resembles the pope!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/linz_oliver/measpope.jpg

Yay only 24 days to go!

I know we have probually already missed alot of October birthdaysalready but we should like make a calendar on a post, and every bodywrites in their user name under the dates. Then we can see just howmany birthdays there are this month! It seems to be very popular so far!

I dont want to start up a craze tho! lol We cant do this for every month :pJust a suggestion?

Latest posts

Back