October Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

What day in October were you born?

:dude:

-Carolyn

The 16th is my special day. I'll bespending the day judging a Mini Rex specialty show : )Dearest hubby's birthday is on the 11th.

Pam

My husbands bday is the 10th of oct. I am buyinghim a new used car for his bday hopefully.. shhhh dont tell him but itsreally so he dont need my car and i can have mine always.:)Ilearned to drive late in life and i dont want to share anymore!!!

Cristy

I love October! :)

Pedal to the metal, Cristy!

- - - - - - - - -

Then again,

:shock:

maybe Not!

-Carolyn

I have had my licence for 6 months now and no has "caught me speeding yet" haha

Cristy

I have two October babies! One at the beginning of the month-

ar03b

This was last years "Birthday Pie"! Myson isn't fond of cake, so each year I make him a different celebratorydessert. I had NEVER in my life dropped anything in the oven and it hadto be HIS Birthday Pie!!! Priceless photo, don't youthink!

ar0c0

Well, my birthday was last month.

But my passed step-dad's 49th birthday would have been Oct 17.

My box turtle cheesecake will be a year old the 10th, if that counts :p

-Madelon

I have2 Oct. bday my son will be 16 onthe 21 and my father in laws is the 11, plus my hubby and i got a bigsurpize today we were out checking on the bunny that live outside andfound our new new zealand red having babies so far she has hade3,:shock:

No birthday coming up but I do have animportant Oct. date. Oct.25th will be one year Dale and I have beenmarried. Wow, where did the time go.

Tina

Pauly Walnuts is 1 year old this month. Here's a picture of him when he was just a baby *sigh*

Both my husband and myself have birthdays thismonth.My husband is on the 23rd and my is the 26th.My husband will turn36 and I will turn 34.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It looks like you'reserving his head on a platter! :shock:

I've made such threats to him in his one year on the planet. One year and so much trouble ;)

Latest posts

Back