O/T: Your Opinion is Appreciated!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Hey, guys! I'm waffling back and forthon what color my hair should be for now. My favorite haircolor is red (as depicted in my avatar). However, over thelast year I've let my hair grow back out to its natural color (a rathersalt-and-pepper effect at this stage of the game).

Please look at the attached photo that shows my hair color now, compareit to the color in my avatar, and tell me which color you like best.

Thanks! :)

Turn around with your salt -n- pepper hair so I can see your pretty face...then I can tell.

:)

-Carolyn

Can we get a front view of the grown out hair to see how the color looks with your face? :)

I'm leaning more towards the red, I think you look a lot younger with it.

My hair is also a salt/pepper gray/brown -- too much gray for me,so I dye it blonde :)

Pam

Well, I was trying to conceal all evidence of me with salt-and-pepper hair, but here goes ...

(DISCLAIMER: This is not a good photo of me.I'm working right now and dressed waaaaaaay casually. I justran upstairs, slapped on some lipstick, and took this shot rightquick. I don't even know where that patch of brown on topcame from. May be the lighting.)

OK, I looked for 15 minutes for this picture(silly me, I should've check the No Bunnies Allowed thread sooner). Ilike this :) With the color and length. :)

attachment.php

Well if you were my client I'd like to see youwith a deep red, not too red though, maybe a few caramely colouredfoils through the top to break up the colour a bit.
I looked at oldposts in this forum before and have seen pics of you I think the warmdeep reds would look great on you given your skin tone and your eyes.

Are you having it done in a salon?
If so that's great because they can choose a colour that has somenatural base colour to help either blend or cancel out all of yournatural blondes (greys).

Maybe best thing is to drop into your salon and go through the chartand see what you like best, salons here don't charge for consultations(not sure about there in the U.S)

Actually, I like what Elf Mommy said...I like the longer hair with the dark brown.

Short hair, I think I like the salt - n - pepper better.

Aren't you sorry you asked?

-Carolyn

This one's a little better in terms of seeing thegray. Sorry, guys. It's night here and I can't forthe life of me find anywhere in this house that has good lighting rightnow! ... :X

lol! Elf Mommy, Ariel, and Carolyn,actually the length in the cruise photo is what I'm working my way backto. I think I told you guys that I'm locking itnow. The locs on my texture of hair are coming out likelittle curly-Q's which I really like. Last December I cut itdown to the scalp because the color had damaged it so bad and just woremostly wigs for the past year up until about a month ago.

I've tried and tried, but I just can't get with this graythough. I think Pam summed it up well when she said that Ilook younger with the red hair or reddish-brown as Ariel hasstated. I think the posts are leaning in that directiontoo. :)

Oh, vanity...

* sigh* ... Be right back! My boss is emailing me! :X

Doesn't he know that I'm trying to take care of "PO-TANT" business right now!

Seeing your face, I think that both lookgood. I like Ariel's advice about choosing the proper redtones and keeping the sexy youthful look :)

Pam

pamnock wrote:
My hair is also a salt/pepper gray/brown -- too much gray for me,so I dye it blonde :)

Pam
I don't blame you! :) Believe it or not, when myhusband and I first met my hair was dyed blonde. The ladyreally did an excellent job on it. I wish that I had apicture that I could show.

Eventually though, as you know with out-of-the-bottle blonde hair, sometype of chemical process took place (I can't explain it fully) and thehair started to turn green! Not a pretty sight ...:(... so I was off back and running to my beloved redagain. :D

Yep, I like the length in your cruise photo! I also like the color :)

I think you look younger getting rid of the gray. How aboutthis....... auburn.... reddish brown...... if you have it done in thesalon they can do the highlights..... if not..... go with a color thathas the highlights built in or some you can add yourself.

On another note: Thank you so much for reminding me of what it was I was forgetting at the store this evening! :X:p

I love red! I once died my hair red but my hair is such a dark brown that it ended up looking burgandy. :?

Now I simply go with blonde streaks to lighten my hair, lol.

I love the hair by the way.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I love red! I once died my hair red but my hair is such adark brown that it ended up looking burgandy. :?

Been there! LOL I looked rather Gothic (enhanced by the fact that I have numerous ear piercings and a tattoo!)

Pam

:shock:pam! I would never have pictured you with multiple piercings and a tattoo!

Ok, I have to ask: What is the tattoo? you don't have to tell me where it is tho LOL

BunnyMommy wrote:
Last December I cut it down to the scalp becausethe color had damaged it so bad . . .
Oh, vanity...

I'm going through the same thing, and just had mine sheared rathershort -- the predominance of coarse gray hairs has left me with a dry,lifeless mess :(

Pam

Back