O/T: Your Opinion is Appreciated!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
:shock:pam! I would never have pictured you withmultiple piercings and a tattoo!

Ok, I have to ask: What is the tattoo? you don't have to tell me where it is tho LOL

A vine and hearts on my upper arm :) I would love moretattoos, but really never had the free time to pursue it. Thepiercings got to be a little bit of an addiction LOL I didtake some of them out, but still have 7 earrings (most are in my rightear).

Pam

Bunny Mummy wrote:
Eventually though, as you know with out-of-the-bottle blonde hair, sometype of chemical process took place (I can't explain it fully) and thehair started to turn green! Not a pretty sight ... :( ... so I was offback and running to my beloved red again. :D

All hair has pigment in it and when you lighten your hair it strips thenatural pigment out, after a while blondes that have been lightenedwith powder lightner tend to go brassy, and when you colour back todark you must use a "filler" with red pigment or else your colour willend up khaki green (YUK)

Some people do have problems when they lighten their hair withbreakage, hair is like an elastic band you can only stretch it so muchbefore it breaks.

[/quote]

pamnock wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
:shock:pam! I would never have pictured you withmultiple piercings and a tattoo!

Ok, I have to ask: What is the tattoo? you don't have to tell me where it is tho LOL

A vine and hearts on my upper arm :) I would love moretattoos, but really never had the free time to pursue it. Thepiercings got to be a little bit of an addiction LOL I didtake some of them out, but still have 7 earrings (most are in my rightear).

Pam
Oh that sounds really pretty! I always wanted to have anankle bracelet tattoo, but never did it. I'm now too old andtoo much of a Mom LOL!

Maybe I'll get a bunny on my shoulder or something (then I can keep it hidden!)

I have 3 in one and 2 in the other holes in my ears.... I love thosebut they were done uneven so it just didn't work for me :(

I don't know exactly what i did but i was trying to do the quote thingy and well it neva worked LOL

ariel wrote:
Bunny Mummy wrote:
Eventually though, as you know with out-of-the-bottle blonde hair, sometype of chemical process took place (I can't explain it fully) and thehair started to turn green! Not a pretty sight ... :( ... so I was offback and running to my beloved red again. :D

All hair has pigment in it and when you lighten your hair it strips thenatural pigment out, after a while blondes that have been lightenedwith powder lightner tend to go brassy, and when you colour back todark you must use a "filler" with red pigment or else your colour willend up khaki green (YUK)

Some people do have problems when they lighten their hair withbreakage, hair is like an elastic band you can only stretch it so muchbefore it breaks.

Yes! That's it, Ariel! And along with that I had adouble process going on ... I can't remember if I had a relaxer or acurly perm, but you can just imagine the damage.

P.S. You shouldn't have let me know that you're a hair careprofessional. Bunnies and hair care are my two favoritetopics! :D[/quote]

pamnock wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:

Pam
WOW! :shock: I never would have guessed Pam with tattoos and piercings! :)

ariel wrote:
and when you colour back to dark you must use a "filler" withred pigment or else your colour will end up khaki green (YUK)

Ariel, mine was more of, as my brother-in-law described it, a "puke" green ... :?[/quote]

Pam, are the tattoos painful? You'vegot me thinking. A print of my sweet baby Sherman on myshoulder is a very appealing thought. :)

I've done a lot of damage to my hair but yet it'sstill going strong! I originally dyed it red, then I decided that Ineeded to lighten my hair (with streaks) because I'm so pale, then Iwanted wave added and my hairdresser screwed up and put the tightestrods in(!) so I ended up with 8 months of a complete disaster in themornings, and finally, I decided I needed it straightened (I was afraidof the perm line not meeting my ponytail line anymore! None the less,my hair is still fine (very healthy actually) and you can still see thestreaks I so some of my hair has been damaged multiple times. I guessI'm just lucky! And trust me, I know healthy hair -- I took cosmetologylast year and dealt with some pretty badly damaged stuff.

That would make a statement for sure!

I can see it now...

Stranger- "Excuse me?"

BunnyMommy- "Yes?"

Stranger- "What's that on the back of your head?"

BunnyMommy- "Why that's my beloved King of course!"

BunnyMommy wrote:
Yes! That's it, Ariel! And along with that I had a double process goingon ... I can't remember if I had a relaxer or a curly perm, but you canjust imagine the damage.

P.S. You shouldn't have let me know that you're a hair careprofessional. Bunnies and hair care are my two favorite topics!:D
[/quote]

LOL you'd be amazed at what people do to their hair then come into workand expect us to restore their hair to its' former glory. I always do astrand test if I am going to do a double process on someone.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:

I can see it now...

Stranger- "Excuse me?"

BunnyMommy- "Yes?"

ROFLMAO that cracked me up so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:

I can see it now...

Stranger- "Excuse me?"

BunnyMommy- "Yes?"

BunnyMommy wrote:
Pam, are the tattoos painful? You've got methinking. A print of my sweet baby Sherman on my shoulder isa very appealing thought. :)

It's like being stung by 1000 bees :shock:

Pam

My brother was accosted by the police as he walked home late one night -- cop wanted to know what was "hidden" under his coat.

Why -- it was his pet rabbit, of course LOL (couldn't let the rabbit get a chill now could he?)

Pam

Latest posts

Back