O/T: Your Opinion is Appreciated!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pamnock wrote:
BunnyMommy wrote:
Pam, arethe tattoos painful? You've got me thinking. Aprint of my sweet baby Sherman on my shoulder is a very appealingthought. :)

It's like being stung by 1000 bees :shock:

Pam
:shock:I'm allergic to bees! I think I'll pass.

They make some lovely temporary tattoos! :p

Ok, I've been offline this weekend and missed this thread, but I need to add my 2 cents.

Go red! :p I like it now, but I think red is the way to go.

Also, isn't it a drag growing out hair? I recently had to chop off minealso and am in the process of growing itback. Not fun! And myhair is rather curly too, so it looks shorter than it is.

Stephanie wrote:
Also, isn't it a drag growing out hair? I recently had tochop off mine also and am in the process of growing itback.Not fun! And my hair is rather curly too, so it looks shorter than itis.
I hate short hair! I refuse to cut mine shorter than shoulder lengthever again, lol. Right now my hairs about armpit length (lol) and Ilike it like that!

I'm one of those people who thinks that short hair looks good on other women, not me. lol

I had to cut it though. It was just soooo damaged and not reallygrowing. Plus, talk about major frizz. It wasn't what I wanted to do,but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I like both,BunnyMommy, but I think reddish/auburn gives you more colour. The locs are really coming in nicely.

Pam, I always wanted a tattoo, but I have a 'thing' about needles. Idid have a wonderful one done in henna on Santa Monica pier once, andit lasted a week :)- Jan

LuvaBun wrote:
Ilike both,BunnyMommy, but I think reddish/auburn gives you more colour.The locs are really coming in nicely.

Pam, I always wanted a tattoo, but I have a 'thing' about needles. Idid have a wonderful one done in henna on Santa Monica pier once, andit lasted a week :)- Jan
I had a henna tatoo done at WDW last year too, it lasted about6 weeks, The lady who did it said the key to keep it lasting longer wasto apply lemon juice to the skin right before the tatoo went on, andthen 12 hrs later put a light coat of cooking oil over the tatoo andlet that soak in just like a lotion, it worked great!! Oh,and bunnyMommy, I like your hair the length it was in the cruisepicture, and I think I like the red color better, I however LOVE redhair!! I pay a healthy price every seven weeks to keep minered LOL!!!! Tracy

'Morning, everybody! I'll be back to respond! :)

My sister's baby shower is today and I'm running a bit late.

Ooh I think the dark brown photo one... I agreethat red would really suit you too. You have good colouringfor it... only problem with red is that if you want to go blonde, it'sa nightmare to get out! Had a few orange incidents due tohaving dark brown hair and trying to bleach it up to blonde.:? Bleached my hair 6 times in 2 months... so I had to get itwell chopped into to stop it looking like a bag of straw!

Ang xx

BunnyMommy I love your hair with red tones. Itreally flatters you.

I am currently red at the moment - the reddest I have been since I wasabout 13. I have had so many colours in my hair, it is quite damagedand I have to do an intensive treatment on it every week. I always gofor a wash-in-wash-out colour when I am pregnant as I don't like theidea of the permanent chemicals going into my bloodstream (although itis supposed to be quite safe!) I don't recommend a DIY red hair dye. Myred is still coming out when I have a shower 3 months on :D. No doubtwhen I have the baby I will be back blonde again. I justfeelit suits me more blonde. Although now my hair is almostelbow length I do hate the attention being blonde causes me. I alsolike to curl it/straighten it/wave itwith my ceramic styler.Hair is so fun, I love this post!

Vickie

Well, you and Ihave talked about the locs... I love them! I can't wait until you havea head full of them. I especially love some I've seen around here. Theyare tiny and intricate. There looks to be a zillion on a head and theylook so artistic. The women have very, very long hair. Very beautiful.I think you would look fabulous in a deep shade of auburn/copper. Notthe purplish red and not the orangish red....the very warm deep tones.Your skin would look beautiful with it. You look and act much to youngto be living with your salt and pepper hair. You are not ready for ityet. IF you were you wouldn't be questioning it so much! Go for thered! But leave the **** tattoos alone! And no belly button ringseither! :XI have to put up with those with mykids....who would have thought I'd be talking my friends out ofthem......And watch out for that Pam! Who would of known what a badgirl she is????

PAM

Raspberry

Oh, oh, Raspberry!!!! I'm laughing sohard that I can barelytype!!! You're areal HOOT! I can't compose myselfenough to remember what I was going to say!!!!! Oh,mercy!

*a couple of minutes later * Okay, okay ..* wiping tears from eyes from laughing so hard * ...

Yes, Raspberry, you have the EXACT image in mind of the type of locsthatI'm trying to grow. They'recalled"cultivated" locs. They look very muchlikezillions of tiny braids or little spiral curls.You can style them any way that you do loose hair -- rod sets,braid-outs, twist-outs, loose, etc. I plan to growthem to mid back and keep them at that length. I really likethe idea of the auburn/copper color. I think that I'll phonea stylist for a consultation on Tuesday.

(Will respond to the rest of the posts later as I'm "hopping" on and off right now ... :).)

Oh, oh, Elf Mommy!!! ... :shock: ....Oh, this is so SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

You guys are just the best. I'm on thephone right now calling my sister to tell her! :D

I love those little braid looking locs also! I've seen a lot of girls and boys with them and it's just so pretty!

LMAO@ Pam's badness!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I think you would lookfabulous in a deep shade of auburn/copper.
I didn't read this before typing my response. I totally agree with Raspberry.

Latest posts

Back