O/T: Surgery Tomorrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all...had kinda a rough nite...not somuch pain wise, but couldn't get comfortable....hubby got up in niteand changed my ice to keep that all going and cool....Austin justbrought me in a huge glass of chocolate milk (one of his specialites),I asked him if he was having some, he said no I tried yours, its gottabe perfect for a perfect mom.....what a guy!!! So my boys aretakin good care of me so far!!!

Not much planned today, waiting for the home nurse who will come whenRay's off work...other than that, Austin and I are just chillin for theday!

Supposed to be bending my leg already too, and I got to 20 degreesalready this morning...w00h00!!! Doesn't sound like much...but in thiscase it is!!!

Take it slow, but work on that 20 degrees. Sorry you had a bad night. Nights are long when you're up.

-Carolyn

I'm glad t here that your surgery wentwell. I'm sure you will heal up just fine - and Corky canhelp you through this. He learned from the best you know. ;)

Corky's been kinda miffed at me cuz I haven'theld him alot....too hard to sit up with a brace that goes over theentire leg....so today I journey'd out to the recliner for a bit....hewas thrilled and I got tons of kisses...but I only lasted about 20minutes before I couldn't take the pain anymore.....but I think he washappy!

They came yesterday and took out the pain meds pump and the other pumpthat was draining blood....I am HURTIN today....its gonna be a LONGnite I have a feeling....

I knew this was to be expteced...and I'm not suprised by it....but coulda done without this part! LOL!

Anyway...other than not being able to get in to see em and my bunniesbein a bit miffed about that...they are doing well and hubby brings emin now and again for a quick hello (inbetween my drug induced naps thatis)

PGG I hope you are doing better today, it's amazing how far medicinehas come, in one day out the next and up and going before you know it!

Take it easy and don't rush things and I will be thinking of you.

Hope those fellas at your house are looking after you well!!

Latest posts

Back