O/T: Surgery Tomorrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day for my kneereconstruction...So I may be missing for a few dasy...if I'm here, youmay not wanna pay much attn to what I say..may be the pain killerstalking! ;)

Not looking forward to this, had it done on the other leg a few years ago..VERY painful and lots of rehab.. :(

Anyway...thats all....just thought I'd let ya know....for the next week or so..I blame the pain killers! :D

Good luck, I am sure everything will go well for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Susan

So I may be missing for a few dasy...ifI'm here, you may not wanna pay much attn to what I say..may be thepain killers talking! ;)
Sometimes that can make for the most interesting conversations...! ;)

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow...here's to a speedy recovery with a minimum of discomfort. :)

~Di

Please let us know when you're out and you're inrecovery. Even if a family member or friend you have on theforum could give us the heads-up that all is well.

Will be thinking and praying for you. Take a page fromCorky's experience. He'll give you the courage and strengthyou need.

:pray:

-Carolyn

PGG, I will be praying for a successfulsurgery and a quiick recovery. I will also be lighting a candle foryou. I'm sure Corky is going to enjoy your down time with lots of extracuddles.

I hope to hear from you soon. Good thoughts and healing vibes for you.

Tina

Carolyn wrote:
Please let us know when you're out and you're inrecovery. Even if a family member or friend you have on theforum could give us the heads-up that all is well.

Will be thinking and praying for you. Take a page fromCorky's experience. He'll give you the courage and strengthyou need.

:pray:

-Carolyn
I'm actually worried, hoping he doesn't get depressed...if its likewhen I had it 11 years ago..I was bascially incoherent for aweek (OK worse than normal.. :p)...HE gets pretty weird if hedoesn't get his "mom" time...I know hubby will deliver his asneeded...just depends on how I am if I can spend much time withhim!!

Thanks for all the good wishes/thoughts!

PGG, Will keep you in my prayers andthoughts. You are very brave. (I nursed myfather-in-law through the same thing. Men make awfulpatients! LOL!) Blessings and hugs dear. :angel:

I'll be praying for a safe surgery and a quickrecovery! Pain killers are a good thing!LOL When Corky needs some "mommy time" have hubby bring himto you and have a good cuddle.

Jen, Daisy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saphy, Sampson, Lily, Abby, Dillon, Anissa,Delilah and Corky

Latest posts

Back