O/T laparoscopy - has anyone had one?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Black_Jack. I agree with Gypsy, it can be7-10 days for things to get back to normal. Also, missing the pill cancause spotting for a few days, so it could be that. i think, just toput your mind at ease, I would contact your doctor, or even the nurseif your clinic has one, and explain to them. Take care.

Jan

I also had the same procedure. Ididn't bleed very long, but that's not a good indicator because I havea clotting condition. I see to remember the doctor telling meI could bleed as long as 10 days. Maybe you could call yourdoctor, just to put your mind at ease.

Jen

yeah i might leave it a couple of days longer and then call.

Not feeling well tonight accidently caught my stitch on my finger nailwhilst we were out god knows how and been gettin slight cramp...

im not very good at looking after myself :?

found on bupas website that occassionaly it canlast up to a month nhs said u shouldnt c any clots. im gonnahave to be gross here so apologies.. are clots like clumpy red stuffthats quite stringy and stuck together?

I get these in my normal period and just noticed it when i had a bath.

Is any of this normal i am really lost and dont wanna go to the docs i really dont want to be poked around anymore :(

Yep that sounds like clots... If you get themduring a normal period then it might not be a problem. If Iwere you I would phone the Doctor's office speak to the secretary orthe nurse, tell them about the problem and remind them that this doeshappen during your normal period. They will tell you what youneed to do.

Susan

what color is the blood that is coming out?whatever you may bleed does not come out immediately unless there is alarge amt. of fluid. ex.) in the case of a cervical biopsy, you may notsee any blood up to two days laterr, b/c it has to make its waydown. If the color tends to be a deeper red almost brown orif brown there is no need to worry ..it is old blood justsheddingand you are doing well...if the color is bright redlike that color of blood right after you prick your finger they MAY bea reason for concern. you also have to take into account the volume ofblood coming out. clotting is normal. its a good thing.dontbe concerned by stringy or small blobs coming out.

Any trauma to your reproductive organs will put your hormones out ofwhack. You may be experiencing a small breakthru bleeding even if youare on some kind of hormonal birthcontrol. its a normal coping behavioryour body does to response of injury.

above all else if you feel anything is abnormal, you should immediatelycall your doctor. even if they tell you it is just normal and you feeldumb for calling at least you know :)hope everything isokay!!!

Latest posts

Back