O/T laparoscopy - has anyone had one?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys got back at 7 last night not feelingtoo great but the doctors said i was normal think it may take till thepain wears off for me to see the positive side of this feel like itsall been for nothing.

Will add more when i feel a bit better thanks so so much for all of ur support it means alot :tears2:

Sorry, I missed this, Black_Jack. I'mthrilled that the results appear normal. Hopefully you canget back to feeling 'normal' yourself. What a scare for youand your family.

Will pray now that the pain goes away quickly.

:pray:

-Carolyn

aaawwww........((Hugs)) black_jack....at leastnow the test is done and behind you. Take your time recovering; pamperyourself and I hope you're feeling wonderful again soon!

~Di

:hug:

I had one when I was about 17 and it took a couple of days to get backto my usual self, you'll be fine, and good to hear that things seem tobe ok so far for you, and it's better to have them find nothing than towonder what is going on.

Glad to hear it went well for you and you willbe feeling well soon enough. Take advantage of the sympathyoffered you at home. Sit back and keep the feet up.

Susan

lol what sympathy hubby has just left for a works do so im on my own tonight lol :)cant wait to be back at work xx

It's pretty serious when you can't wait to get back to work.

I can't wait to get out of work today!

I understand what you mean though. You just want a routine back and things back to normal.

-Carolyn

lol thanks guys i said to hubby the other day(still under anaesthetic of course) that it is a shame that there areso many people in the world and that we may only ever meet a handful ofthem.

I am glad i have met you guys you are the best all of you xx

Really starting to worry. Its been 10days since my op and i am still bleeding downstairs i know that itsmeant to be a few days but this isnt my definition of a few?

I know I had a laparoscopy but dont know the name of the exam they do downstairs if u know what i mean?

I am at work so cant look at the sheets i was given and would reallylike to look it up on the net to put my mind at rest but i cant find it?

Black _ Jack I hadthe proceedure you just wentthru and Yes the bleeding canlast 7 to 10 days . If itgoes longer than that I would suggest youhave it rechecked . They may have movedsomething and that is the causeof the continued bleeding . Itshould clear up on itsown but dont wait too long tohave a recheck . Your Health is important.

thanks the only thing hubby said was that i didmiss a pill the other night but i really dont c how that could make adifference?

Its been 10 days since my op and i amstill bleeding downstairs i know that its meant to be a few days butthis isnt my definition of a few?
It's probably nothing to worry about, but can you give your doctor orthe hospital a call and ask them? They will be able to tell you if youneed to be examined, or if you just need to keep an eye on things forthe next while...

Otherwise, how are you feeling?

other than that i'm not too bad. Hadto go back to work a day early as i had my driving test on monday sowent to work monday afternoon... wasn't very well monday afternoon eventhough i took pain killers they wore off after 2 hours.

Am okay now though just weird being back at work lol plus this pmt worry xx

I'm glad to hear that you have recovered fromthe surgery and are back at work, black_jack. :)I think aquick phone call to the dr's office will help to alleviate your fearsabout any bleeding you may still be having...just getting thatreassurance can be so helpful...

:angel:

Latest posts

Back