No Rabbits Allowed 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aurora369 wrote:
This pictures is about five years old, when I was in grade eleven.
Dawn1retouched.jpg

Wow, do you ever look like Winona there!! Holy cow...!

tell me about it,,,I think I'm the oldest on the forum
The way I look at it, age is nothing but a number...:)

(Besides, I began counting backwards 3 years ago. By the time my son reaches 35, I'll be younger than him...hehe)

jordiwes wrote:
Bassetluv, you have a very handsome son! And tall too by thelooks of it. :)
Aaawww .... thankyou! I will have to tell him that.:)But he's not really tall; that's an opticalillusion....;)I'm *under-tall* at 4'11". Stephen is actually5'10". Though in my family, that IS considered tall...LOL. (ThankfullyI had married a guy who was 6'1", and that balanced out the shortiegenes on my side.)

Yay, that means there's hope for me!! I'm"under-tall" as well, at 5ft. All of the females on mymother's side have been under 5'2" (well my mom is 5'2", and then I'mthe next tallest...). My boyfriend is 6'4", and at the momenthe seems like the one I'll be staying with forever, so at least I knowthe genes will balance out. Or I'll end up with really shortboys, and tall girls or something silly like that!!

another shorty here too!

i am 5'1 1/2 (gotta give myself the .5 inch to feel closer to 5'2, k?heheee), but my brother (24 years old) is 5'11 and my other brother (14years old) is 5'5. I have a feeling my youngest brother willbe much taller though... still hasn't hit that growth spurt yet but healready taller than me!! Its hard being the "mean oldersister" if your younger brothers are taller than you!!

I guess I know where all the tall genes went huh??

but my bf loves that i am a shorty! i think it makes his 5'8 seem even taller compared to me! heheee

ummm, I'm 5'10", and at 13 I'm taller than a lot of people my age, and it's kinda wierd!
I'm still trying to post a pic, I'm having trouble resizing it :?

Greta wrote:
ummm, I'm 5'10", and at 13 I'm taller than a lot of peoplemy age, and it's kinda wierd!
I'm still trying to post a pic, I'm having trouble resizing it :?

woot! another giant! I was taller than everyone too. The plus side is everyone thinks your older ;)

sorry, i love this picture of me :) i just got my haircut this past winter break with my aunt.

tn_DSC00004.jpg
and it hasnt looked like that since :p

My senior portrait taken a year and a half ago. (I NEVER wear make up so this was an odd experience)

seniorpicsm.jpg

And this is the most recent picture of theeverday, non-make up wearing Michelle. (I miss my long hair oh so badly!)

mom02sm.jpg

bunnyslave wrote:
another shorty here too!

i am 5'1 1/2 (gotta give myself the .5 inch to feel closer to 5'2, k?heheee), but my brother (24 years old) is 5'11 and my other brother (14years old) is 5'5. I have a feeling my youngest brother willbe much taller though... still hasn't hit that growth spurt yet but healready taller than me!! Its hard being the "mean oldersister" if your younger brothers are taller than you!!

I guess I know where all the tall genes went huh??

but my bf loves that i am a shorty! i think it makes his 5'8 seem even taller compared to me! heheee

I'm 5' 3''.. and my bestfriend is 4' 11''! i love standing next toher... until someone like my little sister who is 12 and 5' 5'' comesalong!!

Back