No Rabbits Allowed 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres Shawn n I about.....6 years ago:

90023407_552b08f052_m.jpg

The day we got married... about 3 years ago:
90292302_dd4825c310_m.jpg

About 2 days ago:

90292389_89383e6973_m.jpg

A decent pic of me:

90292277_f51a8b0d7c_m.jpg

And this one I have to throw in cuz its the cutest pic of us ever (also about 6 years ago):

90292291_40749e8d1a_m.jpg

Ok. you know what we look like now... you can make fun :D

AmberNBuns, has anyone ever told you that you resemble Marcia Cross?

Very pretty.

Lissa wrote:
AmberNBuns, has anyone ever told you that you resemble Marcia Cross?
Thank you Lissa. Nobody has ever told me that specifically, and notbeing a TV person I had to look her up. When I saw her credits, Irecalled somebody telling me once that I look like the redhead fromdesperate housewives - must be her. I think I look more like her now, Ihave dropped 10 pounds since this picture. ;)

Marcia --->
marciacross1.jpg
amberbw.jpg
<---Me

I've been told I look like Shirley Manson (Back in high school when Iwore moredark makeup) But I think you are a closer matchright now.

Lissa --->
lissashirley.gif
<--- Shirley

I think we have some twins here...

I've been called Shirley Manson on more than one occasion. ;)

Ok, so I might as well add my pic to this, onlyin the name of unity, you understand! LOL Pardon the quality of thisone, it's a little blurry. It was going to be out Christmas pic, wedidn't wind up using it though. I am the one on the left, I'm holdingmy son Anthony, and on the right is my Dear Hubby, holding my/ourdaughter Lisa.

Anthony had a hard day today--he had been having problems with hislittle nose, so I took him to the doc. Doc found out, he had a huge wadof stuffing out of the couch stuck up his nose! Poor little man didnot like having that removed! Mabye next time he won't stickstuff up there, but I doubt it....

This pictures is about five years old, when I was in grade eleven.
Dawn1retouched.jpg

And this one is of me being the obedient bunny slave, and getting in the rabbit cage to fix Wildfires blankets up...
PicsOct42005016.jpg

--Dawn

Wow you are right. And like Cheryl, I thought of Meatloaf when I was Proxima Centauri as well.

I know we have more... But I am not a big celeb head (not great with recollectingfaces).

Yeah, I get the Wynona Ryder thing at least acouple times a year. I've has people stop me on the street totell me how much I look like her. The picture of me lookingover my shoulder was edited, hence no freckles... which makesme look even more like her, cause she doesn't have any freckles.

--Dawn

Guess I am one of the 'over-20' set....;)

Here's a pic that was taken last fall of me and my son (I'm the one onthe right...). Stephen will be 24 next April...so that means I'm atleast...um....older than a lot of you....

motherandsonSmall.jpg

Oh, and Stephen isn't really a red-head (or, orange-head, as the color looks)...he was just going through a phase....:D

Back