No Rabbits Allowed 1 (now closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jordiwes,

It looks soooo beautiful where you live...a lot like my old home inMontana. I envy you in a way, although I don't miss all ofthe cold and snow!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Bunnyslave: LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!

*clara sticks tongue out at pattie* YOU SUCK!

alrighty here are a couple pics I am decent looking in... for morerecent pics see my "picture thread" b/c it includes my bunnies too.

TCcampingtrip.png
tcglamour.jpg

(feel free to gag now!) heheee

I hope you all can see that. That's a recent picture I have..

(I'm alweays editing.. sorry!)

Excuse the linkage on the picture, that's from my site thing ><

Trina wrote:

I hope you all can see that. That's a recent picture I have..

(I'm alweays editing.. sorry!)

Excuse the linkage on the picture, that's from my site thing ><

Hey Trina, nice to see you posting again! You were missed!

SAS :wave:and PIPP :bunnydance:

nose_twitch wrote:
jordiwes,

It looks soooo beautiful where you live...a lot like my old home inMontana. I envy you in a way, although I don't miss all ofthe cold and snow!
Thanks it is beautiful where I live! And the added bonus is that wehardly get any snow (1-2 days a year). HAve you ever been up here to BCCanada?

I would add one of me but... ummm.... I don't know how to post pictures:embarrassed:
Do I need to upload them to my Photobucket account, then transfer them here?? Help please!

bunnyslave wrote..(feel free to gag now!) heheee

now what are you talking about,just look at this picture you both look like a very cute couple,that is a very pretty picture:)

tcglamour.jpg

look at this picture,for some reason when i seen it i thought of meatloaf the singer:?

and the way you brought the colour of your eyes out,sooooo nice:)

martinmechant600.jpg

hehe,there are so many good looking bunny people out there,great pictures everyone:D

cheryl13 wrote:
bunnyslave wrote..(feel free to gag now!) heheee

now what are you talking about,just look at this picture you both look like a very cute couple,that is a very pretty picture:)
aaawwww how sweet! thats one of my favorite pics of my and my bf. :love:

Back