Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does the cover of my copy look different?

e2_1.JPG

That's how it should look. The righthand side of the picture you posted is the main Movie poster.It's exactly the same thing, I assure you. They just showedyou the front and back cover of the movie jacket.

:)

-Carolyn

Lissa wrote:
Sorry Carolyn...I fell asleep watching this last night. :D

Oh Goodness, Lissa! No apologies necessary at All! You'll see it when you see it.

:)

-Carolyn

In the spirit and good will towards each otherand a tradition that Buck really wanted to go forward, I'm asking thosethat had recieved a copy of Night of the Lepus from Buck or myself lastyear or the year before to please make a copy for at least one otherthat don't have it, but would like to see it.

I have PMed some people, even our "infrequent visitors", to pleaseparticipate and share what was given to them and pass it on. Some havebeen asked to make a copy for a specific person.

Buck and I had discussed asking folks to do this. Our numbers aregrowing with participation, and this movie is hard to get and tooexpensive to pay full price for. Knowing how happy you were to get acopy, I assure you, it will make you feel good to pass that feeling on.

In honor of Buck, it will be most appreciated.

Thank you.
-Carolyn

I have yetto replace my copy , Cassi has been teasing to seethe movie. lol Mine got Swipedbythe vindictive EX ,thats why he is an EX , I usedto watch that all the timebefore he took it . corney asit may be , ya gotta love thatMovie!!!!.

Requests to participate are coming in.

As Buck would say, "What goes around, comes around."

I'm going to see if my local library can make a copy because I don't have the access to the equipment anymore.

-Carolyn

I am going to see if I can get a copy made, gunna swipe my parents VCR =p

Of Course I did hear it was coming out on DVD.... and then I can make plenty of copies ;)

Sorry Folks. We are maxed out on thenumber of requests for the movie. We now have more requeststhan we have copies out there. Sorry, but we have to stophere.

Hopefully we'll be able to help those that have requested.

-Carolyn

Back