Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
PERFECT IDEA, BunnyMommy!? Chat and Watch!? I'll sign ontothe forum just after the movie's over because it's all hooked uptogether and I'd either have to do one or the other, but that soundsgreat!

No, Carolyn! We'll bring up our little kitchen TV set w/tape deck andwe can either watch the movie on it, or hook it up to the WEBTVcircuit, whichever works best. We can have our cake and eat it too, inthe form of video and Chat and Watch!

Can we lock the buns in the basement like we did last year?? I noticedthe landlord put bars on the window since last year's window breakingincidents. Did he ever find out Tucker Town residents were responsible?

Buck

Well Buck...You did it again! You solved another problem.

As to what the cops found out about that window breaking, it wasn't a human that did that.

As explained to me by the Police, during the Night of The Lepus,rabbits are as strong as they are fast. The police officer said thatbars on the windows will not protect us. I just hope that in ourdisguises, the rabbits don't think we're humans.

-Carolyn

On Second Thought, Buck...leave your t.v. at home. I'll just hook up myVCR and t.v. from the bedroom and put it in the main room...duh!

:)

-Carolyn

BunnyMommy,

You're Brilliant. :dude:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
As to what the cops found out about that window breaking, it wasn't a human that did that.

As explained to me by the Police, during the Night of The Lepus,rabbits are as strong as they are fast. The police officer said thatbars on the windows will not protect us. I just hope that in ourdisguises, the rabbits don't think we're humans.

-Carolyn
Well, I am keeping these Tuckertown reports under my hat. There's noway these two rabbits, (particularly the small white one) are going tohear any of that. In fact, they might just stay in their cage onOctober 30th, perhaps even in a different room from us humans!

I've noticed an unusual amount of staring from Mella's little beady eyes lately and frankly, I don't like it.

Should my rabbits attack, I'll be the first to blame the folks in Tuckertown, CT...there, I've said it.

Sarah wrote:
Carolyn wrote:

-Carolyn
Well, I am keeping these Tuckertown reports under my hat. There's noway these two rabbits, (particularly the small white one) are going tohear any of that. In fact, they might just stay in their cage onOctober 30th, perhaps even in a different room from us humans!

I've noticed an unusual amount of staring from Mella's little beady eyes lately and frankly, I don't like it.

Should my rabbits attack, I'll be the first to blame the folks in Tuckertown, CT...there, I've said it.
bm0py

They know you're scared of them, Raspberry,

and they like that very much.

-Carolyn

bullhorn.jpg

Deputy: "Attention! Attention! Ladies and Gentleman, attention!There is a herd of killer rabbits headed this way, and we desperatelyneed your help! Roll up your windows. Turn on your lights and followthe police car at the entrance of the theater. Please keep calm andcooperate with the authorities. Do you read me?"

rabbit_run.jpg

I'm formulating aplan. While you all are building up your stash of popcorn and soda,I'll be making sure I have plenty of rolled oats and craisins on hand!In times of warfare it's good to have valuable itemsstockpiled to use in negotiations with the enemy!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm formulating a plan. Whileyou all are building up your stash of popcorn and soda, I'll be makingsure I have plenty of rolled oats and craisins on hand! In times ofwarfare it's good to have valuable itemsstock piled to use innegotiations with the enemy!

hmm... dont forget some pieces of whole wheat toast and unbuttered popcorn!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm formulating a plan. Whileyou all are building up your stash of popcorn and soda, I'll be makingsure I have plenty of rolled oats and craisins on hand! In times ofwarfare it's good to have valuable itemsstock piled to use innegotiations with the enemy!

That stuff won't help!

Oh you poor thing. You really don't know what you're infor. Oh well. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
That stuff won't help!?

Oh you poor thing.? You really don't know what you're in for.? Oh well.? Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

-Carolyn
Yeah, she doesn't understand that the enemy does not negotiate,norgives any quarter. Oats, bloats, croats...don't make adifference to them! They know they can have itALL...later, after they're through.

Buck

Elf Mommy wrote:
Can I mute it so I can't hear the scary music???

WARNING: When the bubbly music starts, Pay Close Attention to the Film Footage and know where your rabbits are.

Seriously.

-Carolyn

Buck Jones wrote:
Yeah, she doesn't understand that the enemy does notnegotiate,nor gives any quarter.? Oats, bloats, croats...don't make adifference to them!?? They know they can have it ALL...later, afterthey're through.

Buck
You are too funny Buck!

Back