Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

How Cute ,where did you ever findthe Mask , its adorable , butnot as adorable as the guyunderneath it .

That's the spirit, Matthew!!!

You freaked meout!

-Carolyn

[align=center]:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:[/align]
[align=center]IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME[/align]
[align=center]Mommy didnt know what it was and she said "open it"... So i opened it and closed it again!! Shhhh!!![/align]

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
[align=center]:jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy:[/align]

[align=center]IT CAME IT CAME IT CAME[/align]

[align=center]Mommy didnt know what it was and she said "open it"... Soi opened it and closed it again!! Shhhh!!![/align]
Gee...I hope it doesn't fall into the DVD player when I open it ;)

JimD wrote:
October 30 is an awful long ways away!

***we may have to have a sneak preview shhhhhhhhhhh!***
I soooo can't wait that long!!!! Maybe your right JimD, we should have a sneak preview!!

-Rosieroo Jones, sorry I lUv MaH bUnS, i forgot it was on your username, again, very sorry

Is everybody making plans for Oct 30th?? "Night of the Lepus" screening is marked on your calendars...RIGHT?!?!

I believe that this will be the "3rd Annual Screening".

Anyone who wants toparticipate on Oct 30th is welcome. Get your ears on and join in!!

I've gota fresh, brand new, never been seen DVD on mybookcase just waiting to be seen. Bought it on eBay. I can't wait!!!!

~Jim

Oooh-ooh! I want to join in :jumpforjoy:

I guess I was in Africa when this thread first got bumped up. I'll have to see if I can find myself a copy...

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Ok are all you loopy loos gunna watch this movie on the same date atthe same time???? Cause I seen a copy of the movie and thought aboutwatching it, but I think I will wait and join in and watch with youguys as well (but from my house here LOL) So it could very well be daytime but hey at least I won't be so scared!!!!

So what time do you all plan on watching this weird movie??? And just how scary is it ????

Buck Jones wrote:
Most of you are too young to remember the film, Night ofthe Lepus, starring Janet Leigh, Rory Calhoun, Stuart Whitman, andothers...the "doc" from Star Trek, for example, but each year aroundHalloween it is viewed simultaneously by rabbit fanciers around thecountry who are in the know.??This year the event will occur onMischief Night, Saturday, October 30th.?
In keeping with the tradition, my group will be watching it on Oct 30th. Probably around 9pm ESTor so.

Buck Jones wrote:
That be the one! If you have a copy, be sure tojoin us on Saturday, October 30th at 9:00 P.M.EST. Rest of the country views at the same time,compensating for the different time zones, enabling all of ustomake supporting phone calls during the most scary andscintillating scenes.

Buck

Back