Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my copy (personally sent to me by the famous Buck Jones himself) at the ready!!! Let's see what mischief the buns get into this year!!!

Minda

I brought my copy to college with me and will be sharing it on one of the movie nights we have in my dorm.
I'm excited about spreading the bunny love.

Mine's in the bookcase, awaiting All Hallow's Eve. ;)I just have to make sure His Yofiness doesn't get to see any of it. Might give the little rotter ideas.

Just looked... My public library doesn't have it :?. Can I trust Ebay or Amazon with their DVD's? Or does anyone have a better source to get a copy?

myheart

myheart wrote:
Just looked... My public library doesn't have it :?. Can I trust Ebay or Amazon with their DVD's? Or does anyone have a better source to get a copy?

myheart
I'd trust Amazon more than Ebay, personally

myheart wrote:

myheart
You can always trust Amazon! They are very big on customer service. I've been spending about £10 a month with them on books and DVDs for about a year now and have never ever had a problem.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Buck Jones wrote:
That be the one! If you have a copy, be sure to join us onOctober 30th at 9:00 P.M. EST.Rest of the country views at the same time, compensating for the different time zones, enabling all of us tomake supporting phone calls during the most scary and scintillating scenes.

Buck
:sofa:

Latest posts

Back