Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck Jones wrote:
If you have a copy, be sure to join us onOctober 30th at 9:00 P.M. EST.Rest of the country views at the same time, compensating for the different time zones, enabling all of us tomake supporting phone calls during the most scary and scintillating scenes.

Buck
:yeahthat:

Oh no...Nyx is in the calf manna bag and saying she "needs more energy for the upcoming movie..."

As long as it doesn't get more foggy (spooky!) out, Myheart and I will be scaring ourselves silly at my house. I think she's worried her bunnies will turn on her. She doesn't yet realize the full evil potential of Mocha!

Good thing the police station, fire station, and hospital are all within a few blocks!:shock:

ACK!!!!

I can't get my DVD player to work!!! And I'm not sure where the portable one is either!!!

Arrrrg!

I'll have to see if my laptop will play it.

Why does this kind of stuff always happen at the most inopportune time??

Welllll....I know it by heart. Maybe I'll just act it out for the buns. My Janet Leigh impression is a bit rusty, but I think it'll do.

For those that didn't get a copy (or possibly can't watch it) there are some other scary shows on tonight.

"Ghost Adventures: LIVE" is on the Travel Channel starting at 8pm (EST)
Their regular show is on right now!

"Young Frankenstein" is on the AMC Channel starting at 8pm (EST)

BIO Channel has scary stuff on all night tonight.

Chiller Channel is always a good bet, too.

JimD wrote:
And I'm not sure where the portable one is either!!!

Good news: I found the portable player

Bad news: You guessed it!!! The battery is dead, and I can't find the charger cord.

The game's afoot!!!!

***off to hunt for the cord***

I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!

I only have it on VCR (from Buck himself) and there aren't any VCR players in the house anymore!!! ARGH!!! I'm imagining it in my mind with you all though!!! I'll watch it after school on Monday in my classroom :D

Back