Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W:shock:W Then again lastyear:apollo:was an only fur kid. This year he has 6 siblings, err Imean cohorts. Now that I think about it they have all been putting onsome weight. And Norman nipped me last night. Perhaps it wasn't a nipbut simply a taste test.:shock:

Maybe I can have Dale move the tv to my room, Iam going to need7 pairs of ear muffs so the bunns can't hear the movie. I can shut thedoor and lock myself in. A bag of popcorn and I'll be all set.

Oh wait munching popcorn might mask the sound of them sneakingup on me. I'm toast I tell ya toast. If I disappear after the 30th youkow what happened to me.

Tina

Ours came in the mail yesterday from Amazon.com :cool:

This is the week for watching NIGHT OF THE LEPUS.

(Yes, I do realize this is from Monty Python's movie, but it fits with this movie too. :wink: )

People get ready!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of my alltime favorites. I have the DVD and never get tired ofwatching it. Of course, the rabbit scene is the bestpart. I don't let Sparky and Scooter watch though - no sensein giving them any ideas!

slavetoabunny,

Have you seen Night of the Lepus yet? If you liked that part in Monty Python's movie, you'll love this movie.

-Carolyn

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I wish we could join ya but we dont have either one of thedvds or videos.

Try ebay, SPM.

:)

-Carolyn

LuvaBun wrote:
:jumpforjoy:Oooh, ooh, mine has arrived! I am soready to watch this. Are we watchibng on the 30th or on Halloweenitself (31st)???

Jan

Hi Jan! :wave:

We're watching it on October 30th at 9:00 Eastern Standard Time in the USA.

I'm thrilled you'll be joining us this year. :yes:

-Carolyn

Back