new pics of abbie and rain

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SnowyShiloh wrote:
Abbie and Rain are so gorgeous, and your camera takes amazing pictures! I only wish I had a camera like yours. Abbie looks so regal, her name seems very fitting somehow.

Are you afraid at all of Abbie or Rain jumping over the NIC panels and falling through the rails of the balcony? I may have especially nosy and mischievous rabbits because I would be worried about them falling through :?

I was thinking that same thing! LOL!

Bo would probably chew through the screen and be gone! Clover wouldn't hesitate one second!

They are gorgeous!! I swear one day you will wake up and they will be gone!! haha. You take amazing pictures of them!! So clear!!

BSAR: your so funny lol.... the girls are here to stay for sure ;) Although some days i want to ship Abbie away with her litter habits hahaha. I love your sippi bun' and would love to see more photos of him, im telling you there arent enough EL around! Your savannah looks like my rain, its funny we have similar looking rabbits and each have an EL..Thanks for the compliments on their photos.. i love taking pictures of them and abbie is such a charector its not even funny

Latest posts

Back