new pics of abbie and rain

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADEE

Reaction score
If the weather is nice the girls spend the weekend on the balcony, their cages are out there for when we leave the house (were scared they might still fight and with abbies fresh spay we dont want to take chances) Rain goes out during the day and Abbie out all night if were not home... were on the fourth floor so they never get very hot at all and we always have a very nice breeze, it gives them hours and hours and hours of free playtime.. our patio is fairly large so they dont mind at all :D I cant find the stupid cord for the video camera so hopefully these pics will be enough :)
Their rooms...

2912731186_d71b64d371.jpg

I cant take a pic of the whole patio but this is half of it hahaha

2911883239_7d5a498332.jpg

Spay belly looks good! Its kinda funny colored but it IS NOT pussy or anything, the glue makes it look weird lol.. how do you like her happy trail tummy fur

2912727928_9430f693b8.jpg

Looks like they are best friends...

2911879623_f8c4042247.jpg

Rain girl

2912728262_ff8a7255bc.jpg

Head tilt?

2911879869_9a788e8ff2.jpg

"Come here girly"

2911879923_1fe836a1e0.jpg

2912728644_1d31258db3.jpg

2911881479_e7c60a679d.jpg

And of course Abbie the super model who is the most nosey rabbit ive ever met!

2912728750_35cfe6df5c.jpg

2912728948_459e931c59.jpg

and then she decided to get down lol

2911880617_aca917d488.jpg

hi mom hi mom hi mom hi mom..

2911880761_cc69ac7d76.jpg

whhhaaattt i loooooove you!

2911881359_2921fa5be9.jpg

2911881655_5fd0b4c842.jpg

I disapprove this message (she can be such a snotty little brat haaha)

2911881815_39277998f6.jpg

ok ok im sorry.. i love you

2912730290_c1c7177cf1.jpg

please let me eat the carpet hahahahaha

2912730546_841861c481.jpg

pretty please can i have more hay

2912730642_4f1131e335.jpg

I would love to add a few pics of Abbie to the english lop breed section of this board if any of the admins/moderators want to do it... i know when i was looking into getting her i was at a bit of a loss for member photos of the long eared kids ;)

Wow, great pictures! What kind of camera do you use? The pics are so clear and detailed. :)Thanks for sharing, it looks likeRain and Abbiewere enjoying themselves!

I use a canon rebel xti.. i love it! These pics werent all that great but they made me smile so i thought i would share them.

Minda, was it you who did a caption of the pics of abbie looking in the mirror? How cool!!! Can someone send me the link where its posted? (not just on the RO news today) That was too funny (i need to start putting watermarks on my pics again though) thanks for the fair warning, now i need to put her in the protection program, hide her identity and location lol

awwwwwwwwwww:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:!

they looked like they were having a really good time! and it's so nice to see my 'nieces' again:tongue!

Elf Mommy wrote:
Abbie is Number ONE on my bunny-napping list

...just thought you should know ;)

Minda
she gave me the link to Abbie's breeders web site who hadn't taken Abbie's pic down yet......i was so upset they had that perfect little girl and i couldn't have her....then i found out it was Abbie:D! so i deff. wanna nap her and i'm closer:biggrin2:

ADEE wrote:
I use a canon rebel xti.. i love it! These pics werent all that great but they made me smile so i thought i would share them.

Minda, was it you who did a caption of the pics of abbie looking in the mirror? How cool!!! Can someone send me the link where its posted? (not just on the RO news today) That was too funny (i need to start putting watermarks on my pics again though) thanks for the fair warning, now i need to put her in the protection program, hide her identity and location lol

I'm so sorry! I wouldn't have used her photo without asking you if I knew that someone would take it and put it on another website. From now on I'll make sure before I post a photo for the caption contest. sorry!!!!!! :embarrassed:

Here's where the photo is posted on LOLbunnies:

http://www.lolbunnies.com/2008/10/rabbit-vanity.html

LadyBug wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:

Minda
she gave me the link to Abbie's breeders web site who hadn't taken Abbie's pic down yet......i was so upset they had that perfect little girl and i couldn't have her....then i found out it was Abbie:D! so i deff. wanna nap her and i'm closer:biggrin2:
you guys are so funny... im not sure why the breeder hasnt taken that pic off even now but she says she has a few new broken babies like abbie. shes wonderful, im so glad we used the breeder we did. Shes my super model for sure.. and wanna talk about LOVE bug! That rabbit seriously loves me, she doesnt want to be held by anyone but me, she comes up on my lap lets me flip her over and falls asleep.

Elf Mommy wrote

I'm so sorry! I wouldn't have used her photo without asking you if I knew that someone would take it and put it on another website. From now on I'll make sure before I post a photo for the caption contest. sorry!!!!!! :embarrassed:

Here's where the photo is posted on LOLbunnies:

http://www.lolbunnies.com/2008/10/rabbit-vanity.html
thats alright... you did a great job with the caption, its just that i do photography as a hobby and it is a little frustrating when you have photos (not this one in particular but its happened before) show up on other websites.. it hurts your credibility, especially when your trying to build a portfolio, i used to watermark all my photos for that reason but stopped doing it because its a hassle. Thanks so much for the applogy and especially for doing that caption, it was very very clever! Im not angry at you, im frustrated at the person who took it and used it on another website without asking first.

I actually didn't write the caption myself. All of our members suggested captions in this thread, HERE.

Then I took the winning caption and put it on the photo. Then it got snapped up by LOLbunnies...because she's the most adorable bunny on the planet (except Elf). hehe OK, maybe that's just my opinion.

Minda

ADEE wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:

Minda
you guys are so funny... im not sure why the breeder hasnt taken that pic off even now but she says she has a few new broken babies like abbie. shes wonderful, im so glad we used the breeder we did. Shes my super model for sure.. and wanna talk about LOVE bug! That rabbit seriously loves me, she doesnt want to be held by anyone but me, she comes up on my lap lets me flip her over and falls asleep.
MUST....BUN NAP....MUST....BUN NAP.....MUS-oh, sorry.....:D...:embarrassed:....:sofa:

Abbie and Rain are so gorgeous, and your camera takes amazing pictures! I only wish I had a camera like yours. Abbie looks so regal, her name seems very fitting somehow.

Are you afraid at all of Abbie or Rain jumping over the NIC panels and falling through the rails of the balcony? I may have especially nosy and mischievous rabbits because I would be worried about them falling through :?

Your bunnies are ADORABLE.

I agree with Shiloh about them jumping over the NIC panels. I would put them at least 2 high or maybe even 3.

Susan:)

the patio is 100% screened in ... not just the bars and the screen is very taught. the nic was just to deter them from wanting to chew the baseboard or screen at the bottom on the floor. believe it or not the girls show no interest in getting over the NIC they dont even stand up on it. we inspect the screen every weekend, sometimes a few times during the weekend and make sure they arent chewing anywhere on it. over the last couple weeks weve been doing this and they have not caused any damage to the screen. thanks for your concern though ;)

I dont know why but the name Abbie does just fit her... lol I know its a bit of a silly name but i love it! thank you for the compliments on the photos... i sure do have a fun time taking their pictures.

That's great to know about the screen! In the picture labeled "head tilt?" you can kind of see the screen if you look closely. Thanks for not taking offense!

omg, no problem... i would feel terrible if someone put their rabbits outside in something similar without the screen and something terrible happened!

Latest posts

Back