NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooska, thank you^^
Jeff and Kelly lived together when they were young rabbits)) I can say they loved each other very much)

2jk.jpg

kj454.jpg

kjk6443.jpg

But they grew up and now they live apart.
Morgan is the eldest, and the most dominant bunny but he get on with Jeff because they a re both males;)
And they all are indoor rabbits)

naturestee, thank you^^ hahaha:D thatwill be great if you visit Moscow))) I gonna buy females for Jeff andMorgan by the way;) So maybe they will produce several youngrabbits by then. And I can give you a little funny presentlol:)
And I`ll try to make a Bunny Blog with more pics:cool:

shye,:D
Morgan saw this pic and he said that she`s very beautiful baby;)

:welcome1:hello

Hi Iris!! Welcome to the site!

I agree wholeheartedly!! Bunny-napping trip to Moscow itis!!! What adorable bunnies you have!! So foofy andcute!

Look forward to chatting with you!

Rosie*

Hi everyone! My name is Jon and I'm21.I live in a 1-bedroom here in Orange County with my fivebunnies. Two Netherland Dwarfs, a Mini Lop, a Holland Lop, and aJersey/Lop mix. I'm expecting a litter from the Mini (mother) and mix(father) in about ten days. :D

Glad I finally found a place like thisonline.:)

I want pics! I am in love with Netherland Dwarfs.

OPPS, I didnt' realize that I should haveintroduced myself and my bun. I started to posttopics. Sorry!! lol Anyway, my name is Jonika andmy buns name is Hoss. He is a mini rex, but he doesnt look somini anymore he is a beefcake now. lol Here is a pic ofhim.......

Hey there (again) and Welcome!

Im going to merge this threadwith the "New Members Intro" thread so people know where to find your introduction

Oh, and your bun is just adorable!

Hello Jonika and Hoss!! What a cutie your Hoss is!I love how expressionable rexes can be...just adorable! :)

Welcome to the RO Family!! :)

Rosie*

Welcome to the site, tinfoilxtouch!

Do you live in Orange County NY or CA? I live in LA County,so I'm always interested when there are fellow Californians on theforum! :)

Welcome to the RO Family!

Rosie*

Hello, i'mMr.MOHAMMED from egypt , i love rabbits so so much , i have abig farmof rabbits , i havealmost kind of rabbits on my farm , but ihave one in my home it's malehis name JAMAL it's very big oneu can see his picture,my bro carry him, i hope to be agoodgust :bunnydance:

flander2.jpg

Hi Mr. Mohammed! Welcome to the forum!

I love Jamal. He's gorgeous! What breed is he?

I'd love it if you started a Bunny Blog and told us about all your bunnies. And we love pictures!

Oh, very cool! I used to live in Costa Mesa...LOVED the cool weather there!

I live in the San Fernando Valley now. :)

hello naturestee,it's male and his sort is flemesh , and i will send pictures soon , andthanks alot ;)

Hi- I'm Tina, from Southern California. I've just become a foster mom to a family of three.

This is Miranda:

These are her 2 babies:

Hi Tina! Welcome to the forum!

Aww...what adorable babies...and what a cute mommy!! :)

Latest posts

Back