NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just got a bunny a few days ago and I'm so excited to have her in my home. Her name is Abby and she is as sweet as can be. This is her.
Sorry it's so huge. I don't know how to resize it.
IMG_0762.jpg

The pet shop I bought her from said she was around 4 months, but it's hard to believe anything they say. She is very sweet, though, and I already love her to death.

Hi Nidia! Abby looks very pretty. I love her coloring! She sort of reminds me of the guinea pig in the old blockbuster commercials:)

Bunnydudewrote:

Welcome Christine! You sure have some great bunnies, and I love your username!

Pipp wrote:
Mrpumpkinbunny wrote:
Peanut tells him when to Binky and how high. :bunnydance:
LOL! Hi Christine, that line alone deems you an awesome addition to the board!! :welcome1

Thanks to both of you. I am working on a blog. I am looking forward to this message board!

hi im rabbitsvalley i joined a while ago but having been posting.i breed lionheads i currently have 7 lionheads and 4 new kits and 2 kits to rehome so as you can see ive just started with my breeding.i also have a cat and 2 hamsters which are over 2 years old now .

Welcome to the Forum, rabbits valley! It's good to have you here. You can start a "Bunny Blog" in the bunny blog section, we love to see bunny pictures :D. Also, check out the four topics under the Rabbit Resources section, some good information!

Ellie

I just wanted to take a sec and introduce myself. I have been a rabbit owner and lover all my life and just happened to come across this web site! Its so wonderful that everyone can share their experiences andinformation on rabbits here.

I have threebunnies that share my home (or should I say run my home:) right now. Basil and Max are two dutch bunnies that have beenbest buds for a fewyears now.The third little man, Mr. Tumnus, is a cast away or escape artist that I found bounding around in the woods near my parents home. After much effort(along withsweat and tears) we were able to catch the little guy (I swear he's faster than any rabbit Ive ever known)! He's living in my home..litter box trained and everything..and trying to be buddies with the other two. We're still working on that :) I'll get some pics when I get a chance......:)I love seeing all of your pics!

-Haley

Welcome Haley! Your bunnies sound wonderful, and I can't wait to see pictures:bunnydance:

Hello out there I'm new here to. I have 2 breeding does and 2 breeding bucks, I still have 4 youngsters (almost 3 months old) left from a previous litter My daughters have 2 does one is a Mini Rex or so she was told and the other we think is a dwarf but not real sure. I keep my rabbits in a shed with air conditioning during the summer (100+ degrees here) and heat during the winter if they need it. Yep they are spoiled. we live in New Mexico. I also have 4 horses a dozen + chickens 3 turkeys a Pygmy Goat and a very big pig, not to mention all the dogs and cats the farrets and the cockatiel plus 4 teenagers and 1 very understanding Hubby. Yep I know way to many animals but I love the country lifestyle.

Thanks for reading all this have a great evening

Hi, I am new!

I recently got a female small rabbit {slightly bigger htan a dwarf} ! I rescued her from a rescue center! Her name is 'Coinín' , which is irish for rabbit! She is a black sable as far as I can tell, but I am not very good with breeds!:(I will post a pic when I get them developed!

bye,

Aislinn

Thanksa for the welcome. Yes they are. Mine was a Valentines gift year before last from hubby.. She sure is fun to be around. I'm looking for a companion for her. Maybe sometime this summer I'll find one for her.

I finally figured out how to resize my pics! The first picis Mr. Tumnus, the bun I rescued a few weeks ago..isnt he a doll! He looks part lionhead and I dont know what else...

And this next pic is of my two dutch boys, Basil and Max. They're very reluctant to accept Mr. Tumnus into their home, but we're working on it!

Hi!I'm Rabbit Center'sadministrator,jrdaigle1000.I had a rabbit,Benjamin,who lived for seven years.He passed away in May of 2004.He was my favorite pet.I'm glad to now be a member of Rabbits Only Forums and now have my picture of Benjamin set as my avatar.Neat,I think Bunnydude put a link in the Rabbit Center free links page before!

Hi there jrdaigle1000! Sorry to hear about your Benjamin :-( I know that must be very hard to lose your little guy. Is that him in your avatar? He looks like my max. Do you have any other rabbits now?

Latest posts

Back