NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/themes/default/sign_welcome.giftothe forum!!!You guys have suchcute bunnies. There is a lot of info on the resource section. I havelearned soooo much on this site. If you can't find something just ask,someone either knows the answer or where to find it. I like the factthat everyone has different ideas so you can try and see what works foryou.Hope to seeyou around./themes/default/042.gif

edited by baci to make smaller with no luck, if someone else can feel free.

Hello everyone, my name is Jessica. Iown two Minni Rex rabbits. My endevur into rabbit owningstarted a year ago with Steak. A few days ago I added anotherrabbit to the "family". I've had very positive experienceswith forums and pet owning, I really enjoy the knowledge I get out ofthem.
Steak is used to living with another rabbit, he was good friends withan American Fuzzy Lop for awhile. Earl was my roommate'srabbit though, and now Steak and him are seperated. =/ Thenew girl I have now is very small so I'm going to take things reallyslowly with the two.

IMG_2526.jpg

here's Steak.. this picture is so funny.. he looks like a no armed bunny!

steakinhishutch.jpg

this is Steak's hutch (in my closet, hehe) I'm hoping that eventually he and the new arival will be able to share it.

sweetlittlerabbit.jpg

this is the new baby... she's soo tiny. Last night I let herexplore my room for awhile. She ran around like crazy andexplored a lot. It was very interesting.

This is her home for now..
IMG_2534.jpg

I'm excited to have found the forum! I hope I can be of helpto others as well as gain a lot of information from all ofyou! I think im going to need a bit of help concerningbonding these two and litter box training. I'll do somesearching!

Hello- I am Shari and I have two holland lops- Booger Bear and Baby Bear
Booger is four months and Baby is four years- Baby came from a friendand Booger rom a breeder- They are the cutest pair- I am smitten!!!

Hi Jessicat and Sherricollier! Welcome to the forum!

I think someone should start a thread just for harlequin minirexes. There's a bunch here and they're allbeautiful!:bunnyheart

I can't wait to hear more about all of your rabbits!

Hey - my name is Kristen - I am new -I raise flemish giants - and also have 2 rex and some newzealands. My main focus is my flemish. I have everycolor but blue and would love to hear from other flemish breeders - orany one !!!!I live in Michigan, we have 5 children and obviously livein the country - ha ha!

Hey Im Heather!! Im 14 Whhoottt!!! Im graduatingthis year!!! Anddddd...Im going to be a rat awner soo i need advice!!!answer my question or the rabbite chat!!:elephant:rock on!!!!

Hi everyone! My name is Amber and Holly is myvery first rabbit. She is a mini Holland lop. And she is right around11 mo old. My husband and I are both animal people. I have grown upalways having a pet, either a dog or cat. My husband was the little boywho had "puppy" at the top of every gift wish list. When he was 13 hefinally got his puppy. Unfortunately we live in an apartment that catsand dogs are not allowed in. We had reached the point in order to staysane we needed to get a pet. A bunny seemed like a logical solution toour problem. Neither my husband or myself have ever had a rabbit as apet so we came into this pretty clueless. I'm amazed at how muchHolly's behaviors can remind me of a cat. The way she takes baths, hermoods. and how she can make us laugh. We are so glad that we got her.She is my first pet all of my own, of course I have to share her withmy husband but i know the truth. She's my baby!! Eventually she willhave a playmate. Probably when my husband and I get a house and have alittle more room for 2 bunnies to roam.

I've been hovering around this forum for a fewdays now, and have found it very useful. I'm nineteen, ownalazy black cat called Bubbles and an elderly Hamster calledHamHam, and now, my first ever rabbit duo.I've only had mytwo buns for four days but they're already very much loved. They areboth nine weeks old and albino; though one is a lionhead lop, and theother just a lop. I named the lionhead Milly, and the other larger one,MaiMai. I've already noticed that shes the more mischievous sister, andgreedy too! They're still getting used to me, as I am to them, but theyjumped up on me for the first time today. Milly seems a little shy, butsoon gets braver once she see's her big sis is trying out new things!They'reboth very gentle, and fall asleepon me whenI brush the tangles out of their super fluffy fur.These arethe only pics I have at the moment, but plan to get many more.

Milly:
untitled1.jpg

MaiMai:
untitled.jpg

Aren't they cute? ^^

Hello Everyone!

I'm 19 andmy dad broughtme a 2-month-old dwarfyesterday, from the pet shop. I'm calling her Tiny and she'll be ahousebunny. I don't know much about rabbits and have been trying tolearn. (It was very impulsive of Dad to do this!!)

~Thenne

:bunnydance:

Hi everybody! Welcome to RO!

Make yourselves at home, and don't be shy about askingquestions. Also, if you get some time skim through Bunny 101and the Rabbit Health References section. There's tons ofinfo there.:D

Hello Thenne:wave:and welcome,your dad gave yousuch a special gift,the love of a bunny,ahhhh pure pleasure:),ohh andyou will find so much info in this forum,and there are so manyfantastic people here as well,i guess you can say this is a fantasticforum all round,well you just gotta show us your little bundle of fur :)

Ohhhh and hello to all the new members here:D

cheryl

Helloeverybody!

I'm Amanda and i comming from Sweden there i bredding at the Swedishrabbits called Swedish Fur and the Norweigan breed Trönder(Tronder)rabbit.Its really cute rabbits now i have 2 litters here at home andsoon i have more.

Thats whats a little bit of my life:)

On the Picture you se a Swedish Fur.

Hi! I'm Jennifer. I'm from Ireland. I have one Dutch bunny called Binky. Here's a few pictures of Binky.:)

Binky4.jpg
Binky3.jpg

IMG0161.jpg

Hi Jennifer! Welcome to the boards. Binky is so cute! I love how his/her face is all black except for the nose.

Lissa and CupCake

Latest posts

Back