NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Forum Lassie and AnaHannahBun.

AHB- Your rabbit is so adorable. You did great for your first post. I cant wait to see a bunny blog on your baby!

Hi Lassie, nice 2 see you again!!

But did I do somethingwrong cuz I put pictures here on the rabbits only forum. and I didn'tknow where to put them.

So if I want to move it in the right place how would I do that.

Delia

Hello again. The forums haven't been workinglately or I would have posted more often. Cleo(my Dwarf Hotot doe) justkindled her second litter yesterday. There were no peanuts in thelitter of five(we think she's a false dwarf), and as far as I'm able totell they're all white again. There's no dark spots on there skinexcept around there eyes where there eyebands are. Looks like we'rehaving really good luck with this breed so far. Looking forward towatching them grow up. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will!

hiya, my names kerry, im new to the forum, i have 6 lionhead rabbits, 5 of them are related, i have 4 females and 2 males.

Hiya, I'm new too :brownbunny

I have my 2 buns and 91 other pets :shhhh

Glad to have found a decent rabbit forum at last :)

91?:shock: Are you counting fish? Cause then I have 22 pets besides the four rabbits.:D

Welcome to all the newbies! Don't be shy to start a picturethread in the Bunny Blogs section. We love pictures!

3 dogs 2 buns 12 fish and the rest are rodents, both common and exotic :p

:welcometo all our new members!

Hi,

I'm Blyre and I was pointed to this board by another member because Iam considering bringing a bunny into my apartment home. Providing carefor an animal, any animal, is a big step and I've been deliberatelyslow at making a decision because I don't want to come up short on anyof the necessities that will be needed before I move in a new roommate. :)

That being said, I look forward to reading and replying to many interesting and informative discussions on this board.

Blyre

Welcome to the forum Blyre. I cant wait for youto getting talking around here. Let us know when you get your rabbit.You will find a lot of information around here. Do you know what breedyou want yet? I breed Mini Rexes. Well, hope you have a great timearound here!!

Hi there, I just stumpled upon this forum and would like to introduce myself.

I am Marie-Jose, live in .... The Netherlands and have twohouse rabbits, namely Happy, a Black & Tan rabbit of now almost8 years old and Puk, a mix breed of about 5,5 years old.
Besides these two pets, we also have 2 guinea pigs and 2 lovebirds.

I do some volunteering work at a local shelter in my spare time (whichis not much when you work full-time). I take pictures of the availablerabbits for adoption and put them up on their website.

Besides that, I own a rabbit website on the internet as well, whereshelters can join up and publish their adoptable rabbits forfree.

Greetz,

MJ

Edit: Link Removed

Latest posts

Back