NEW MEMBERS (Feb. 2006 - Jan. 2007) CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bunnydance:WOW! So many beutiful bunnys!!Welcom all new members! I love all the fun bunny pictures here. Alwayssomthing new to see!!

Nuggles

Nuggles has one of the most adorable pictures that I have ever seen! Prime example of why I love buns!

Hello Star_girl and rumpelteazer (hope I spelled that right, hehe)!! Welcome to the forum, guys!! :D

Wonderful to see your bunnies...what cuties!!

Congratulations on your surprise litter, Star_girl!!Wonderful! :) As it sounds like you've alreadyfound out...you'll find LOADS of wonderful information on how to raisethose young, adorable little kits, as well as loads of people here onthe forum that are more-than-willing to help out!:)

Rumpelteazer...I just love that you and your dad are both members, andthat you've come online to learn about buns, too! That'sawesome! Your Mongo is so adorable! :D

This is the best forum...filled of really wonderful, sweet, loving,helpful people. I'm sure you both will truly enjoy beingmembers!! :D

So...welcome to the site, guys! Look forward to seein' you around and chattin' it up! :D

Hugs,

Rosie*

:thanks:Thank you maherwoman and yes you didspell it right.:yes:The name rumpelteazer is from the play CATS! Thesong "mungojerrie and rumpelteazer". And it's reallycoolbecause my bunnies name is mongocloseenough.:roflmao:So far I've only been on Rabbit's Only forone day and it's so fun.:colors:

im louise, im from dublin, ireland. iv postedpics of my rabbits (taco&sanchez)in bunnyblogs. hope ya like them:)

Welcome rumpelteazer! :) and to all other newcomers! You'll find some great resources here at Rabiits only, and lotsof helpful people too! Enjoy!:D

Cheers,
xox Nicole..& Lucky:bunnydance:

Hey all! I've been on here a little bit now butjust realized I never introduced myself. My name is Savannah and I livein Knoxville, TN. I'm currently going to school to be a medicalassistant and I have quite a few critters in my life. I have atortoise,a cat, 3 chinchillas, and of course, my bunny, whosename is "Rabbit" (Creative I know). Rabbit was born in late March butshe's already a pretty big girl...I have quite a few pictures of her upon here already (I'm a very proud parent). WellI guess thatsabout it, Just wanted to say hey to everyone!

Hi, My name is Stephanie.

I attend university and am an avid animal lover. I have one bunny,his name is Wiley and you can check him out on his little blog, whichhas more to come later. I adopted him from SARS BC, whose forum I amalso on. I also have a hamster, whose name is Samson and he is such asweetheart. He is about three years old. I got him from a pet storebecause he was all alone for a really long time. Actually, I got himfor free, they were going to send him away. No one wanted him and myfriend who worked there at the time knew that I would take him. Bothare my babies and SO spoiled. Hehhee.

Hi Stephanie!

Welcome to RO.

I'm also a SARS member as well as foster parent. I take inmothers and their babies. Hard sometimes because not all thebabies make it, but very rewarding to see them grow up and know theyare going to good homes.

I actually started the other way around as you. I beganposting on this thread first, and learned so much about rescue bunnieshere that I decided to help out with SARS. I got my bunnyspayed, and jumped in head first!

Do you have pictures of Wiley to share, or have you already posted some in the Blog section?

:wave:Hi Stephanie and welcome to you and Wiley

I will be looking forward to reading more about him :)

Samson sure was a lucky little boy ;)

cheryl

Hi Savannah! Welcome to the Forum!!

And welcome to all your furry family, including sweet Rabbit! I look forward to seeing pictures of her! :)

See ya around! :D

Rosie*

Hey I'm Autumn. I have one rabbit named Korey.He's 4 years old, all white with some brown spots down his back and onhis face. I'll try to get a picture up soon.

I also have 2 rats - Ebony and Jule. A dog - Snoopy. And I'm about toget a new pit bull puppy either this weekend or next weekend. Her nameis gonna be Nautica.

Hi Stephanie and Welcome!!

Cant wait to see pics of your bunny Wiley (cute name!) and of your hamster as well!

-Haley

PS. Would you mind if I move this into the New Members Intro thread? Thanks!

I got confused on where to post... so move where ever! LOL.

Yep, Wiley has his own little blog spot and there will be more picture to come.

When I worked at an animal shelter, my family fostered baby bunnieswhen people would drop them off, and it is hard when they don't makeit, but so rewarding when everything turns out good.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :elephant:

Thanks Stephany, I moved it, no problem (lots of people dont see this thread till later on, its fine ;))

:hello A big RO Welcome to all our newmembers!:party::highfive:

So many have joined in the past week or so, I cant keep up! :grouphug

So ...Welcome to Lucy with Taco and Sanchez, Savannah and Rabbit,Autumn and Kory, Star-girl and your gorgeous bunny family, andRumpelteazer (we love Mongo already) and anyone else I missed ;)

Look forward to chatting with you all! :kiss:

-Haley:group:

Welcome to the forum for Autumn, and her babiesKorey, Ebony, Jule, and Snoopy (and their soon-to-be new addition,possibly named Nautica)!! We look forward to hearing allabout your furbabies! :D

Rosie*

Welcome to the forum, Stephany and Wiley!!

Look forward to chatting with you! :)

Rosie*

:helloBig welcome to all of the new members, Rumpleteazer,Lousie, Savannah, Stephanie and Autumn!!!:kiss:

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Hey everybody i am new!!!

I am Beth, I am 13 and i live in Derbyshire!!

I have two bunnies called Holly and Flopsy:bunnydance:

can't wait to meet all you guys and your bunnies.

Latest posts

Back