NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Flashnihon! Welcome to the board! What types of rabbits do you have? How old are they? I have 1 Flemish Giant, 3 Holland Lops, 1 Dutch, and 1 mixed bunny. Hope ya stick around!

~Amy+Nimue~
(nim-a-way)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Whoa! :shock:That'sa lot of new members!

Howdy! Babs131, Nikki_bunny, Branco, bryan,PuterGeekGirl, Mysticfyre, babbs, rab36 and arayalynn!!!

Welcome aboard!

RaspberrySwirl, Sebastian & Sebastian's Little Girl

VVP90601811.jpg
Hi:)

Hi everyone! I, too am new to this forum. It's funny because i had just joinedRabbit Village, and one day I tried to go on, and it didn't work! I was so confused! I wonder what happened? Too little funding maybe? That's too bad otherwise... But I'm glad to find another forum all about the bunnies! I have a 2 1/2 year old male mini rex named Eric-Bunny. Hope to get to know a lot of you in the future!

Eep ^_^ Hi there.

I'm new to the forum if you couldn't tell (d'oh!:p ) and to rabbits really. I just acquired a netherland dwarf who I have dubbed Ferguson He's all black with the exception of a little white on is tail and his feet are barely trimmed in grey :) All in all he's a pretty bold bunny(for his size anyhow) as far as I can tell. I'm trying to do the most research I can on buns, since this is my first time raising a rabbit. :)

So yeah^_^ that's my bun! :D

Hello!

I am also new here. I was a member of rabbit village, but it seems to have disappeared.Ihave a 7 month old femaledwarf rex, Miss.Dogen. I'm glad I could find another place where bunny lovers unite! :p

Actually I bought him at a pet store!It was him and all of his brothers and sisters and he was the only grey-white broken pattern. All the rest were black and white. I had to get him!

kfonz wrote:
Hi everyone! I, too am new to this forum. It's funny because i had just joined Rabbit Village, and one day I tried to go on, and it didn't work! I was so confused! I wonder what happened? Too little funding maybe? That's too bad otherwise... But I'm glad to find another forum all about the bunnies! I have a 2 1/2 year old male mini rex named Eric-Bunny. Hope to get to know a lot of you in the future!

Same thing here. Luckily, I stumbled across this site. :)

Hi, Everyone

I'm new to this forum and the bun world. I just got my lop on the 18th of march. I'm sure glad there'sa place like thisfull of great info. :D

Hey Munchie! Welcome to the forum! Did you checkout the "Rabbit care sheet"? It has some really GREAT information that is really use full when you have a new little one :D

~Amy+Nimue+The Babies!!~

Hey Everyone, I was also a member over at Rabbit Village, it's too bad it's not there anymore, but am I sure glad I found this site! In between the time when R.V. shut down and now (actually like one day after) I got my bun a little sister!!!! And I had no bunny enthusiasts to share her with!!! Today I will upload pictures of my precious Ruby, and hopefully next week I will upload pics of her new sister Sophie. Anyhoo, GLAD TO BE HERE!:D

Ashley

Latest posts

Back