NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babs131-Welcome!!

Did you check out the Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care at the top of the forum, it has some great tips and valuable information! I look forward to pictures!

-Vanessa

Nell wrote:
northerndancer, I only have one bun (someday I will probably have more but right now it isn't an option.) His name is Ohren. I adopted him from a shelter about a year ago after I lost my first bun.

I have pictures of them both here:
http://www.mloeffler.photosite.com/bunny/
Your photos are lovely...thanks. Cute bunnies.

Your bunny that passed away, Maverick, has markings very similar to one of my lops.

Northern Dancer

Hi, I'm new, got two lovely bunnies, one brown, female called a my, and another white, black tail and ears, called Branco, and i also got pics

I'm new, i got just 1 newrabbit i got on the 23 of march lol its a dwarf (which means baby) his name is Chester!by the way i am a boy and i am new to rabbits! anything i should know that is important !

Bryan- Welcome! You should definitely check out the Cheat Sheet for Rabbit Care post...it has many tips and answers to common questions and even questions that you haven't thought of yet! Also, I'm pretty sure that your rabbit is a dwarf,meaning that he is a dwarf breed....I don't think that means he is a baby...although I'm sure he probably is young, being a dwarf doesn't necessarily mean he is young....

correct me if I'm wrong..

-Vanessa

I picked annie up after she was dumped by owner at pet store. I brought her to the vet a few days later and hes tarted her on meds for the sneezing and runny nose. Within the next week I had nasal cultures and sensitivity tests run.The test came back positive for the pastuerella and she was given another round of antibiotics that were shown, via the sensitivity test,to be the ideal one to give her. I find her nose is still wet so will be going back to vet once this round of meds is finished. She doesn't seem phased by this illness at all. I guess her symptom's are mild and she doesn't seem to have much discomfort. It seems all that is affected is her respiratory/nasal area. Her lungs actually sounded clear soit's more like a sinus infection. I'm still reading and learning about this illness and talking to people that have rabbits that are pretty much ok and have been for years. Makes me feel a little more hopeful for her.

Nimue wanted to say something....

Welcome.jpg

~Amy+Nimue~

Nimue is such a cutie!! It really looks like he is saying hi!! Does he have anything in his mouth or did he just do that? It is so CUTE!!

Ally:)

Hi!! Been browsing around brushing upon my bunny care as its been a few years since I had one and came across the forum and thought I'd join.

I recently got 2 male mini lops...(Corky and Homer)...Corky is VERY mellow and would sit and let me hold, massage and pet him for hours. Homer is a bit more adventurous...(Homer is my son'sbunny and Corky is mine)...The 2 get along well and were born on Jan 11th of this year.

Plan to litter train but making sure first that they truly like the spot they've picked so far to do their business.

They are a lot of fun, we are enjoying them already!

Here's links to some pics if you'd like to see em!

http://techie-town.com/pgg/corky.jpg

http://techie-town.com/pgg/Homer1.jpg

Glad you joined PuterGeekGirl,

This forum has lots of information and if you have any questions just ask. Corky and Homer look adorable. I just put my litter box in the corner of Pebbles cage and that's where she goes. The trick was having her comfortable in the litter box and making sure she was using it.

Rainbows! :)

I tried that route and it didn't work...(I had Corky about a week before Homer)...Corky would just choose a new spot..so I had been told to step back with that, let them choose a corner and make sure its what they'll use and try again. I did get a much bigger cage with shelves..so the whole routine had been changed for Corky....they are gonna be neutered in May...I've heard that can help with it too....

lovrabs wrote:
Nimue is such a cutie!! It really looks like he is saying hi!! Does he have anything in his mouth or did he just do that? It is so CUTE!!

Haha ya he does have something in his mouth, a whole grape, tha'ts why he is chewing funny :D not sure how he fit the grape in his mouth but he sure found a way!

~Amy+Nimue~
(Nim-a-way)

He had a grape in his mouth? LOL!! It sure looks like he likes grapes a lot!! That is such a cute pic!! I must say it again, what a cutie!!

Hey lovrabs !

I am in Tennessee too! I just moved here in October....

becky

Latest posts

Back