NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
I had an idea, instead of all new members starting there own "im new" post why dont they post in here? Its just an idea.

If you're new come in here and let us know. Everyone else what do u think of my idea?

Becc

hello im new here but not to rabbits i have a mini rex doe a blue dutch buck and a new zealand white neutered male

this seems to be a great forum thanks!!!

Welcome funbunbun.. LOL i got amused by yourscreen name.. its like a tounge twister if you keep sayign it over andover again really fast! LOL.. i liek it! but i still think Muda MudaMuda Nachos is harder for some reason! LOL anyways! welcome to theboard! OH! and do we get to see pictures of your bunnies?! lol

Good Idea but if it dont get enough hits someone would have to bump it up for new members to see.

........ I'm NEW! haha

I've had my rabbit since June, and she's my first rabbit. So far everything's going pretty well. I only got a rabbit because my sister had a rabbit (it was her first one as well). Unfortunately, my sister's rabbit died several months ago. Sis only had the rabbit for like 5months too.

But my Cookie's still alive and well. I'm just trying to save up some money so I can buy a hutch for her, so she has more room. The cage is getting a bit too small for her.

Hi there, I'm Monique and here's my babies for now.I'm new to world of rabbits and to this site, always have questions and always needing help so I hope some of you can accomidate me sometime. I have a dutch bun, Annie, with pastuerella...Chewyfat and happy tan mini rex, and Elvis the guinea pig. He watches their antics from the safety of his igloo. Have 2 teen kids and a couple of dogs too. I love to view others pictures of animals and read the stories.Humor is a big part of my life and love to laugh all the time.

-----------------

Happy Easter from Monique, Kacie, Cody, Hank, Chewy, Elvis, and Annie

P1010157.JPG

P1010082.JPG
P1010124.JPG

Becc---this was a great idea! Look at how many new members have already used this thread!! Let's keep bumping this up so it will always be seen!!

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!

funbunbun wrote:
hello im new here but not to rabbits i have a mini rex doe a blue dutch buck and a new zealand white neutered male

Welcome aboard fun bunbun! It's always nice to have new members who have some bunny experience and have their own bunny stories to tell! :)

RaspberrySwirl

cdmeggers wrote:
........ I'm NEW! haha

I've had my rabbit since June, and she's my first rabbit. So far everything's going pretty well. I only got a rabbit because my sister had a rabbit (it was her first one as well). Unfortunately, my sister's rabbit died several months ago. Sis only had the rabbit for like 5months too.

But my Cookie's still alive and well. I'm just trying to save up some money so I can buy a hutch for her, so she has more room. The cage is getting a bit too small for her.

It's nice to have you cdmeggers. Sorry about yoursister's rabbit but I'm glad yours made it! I'm surprised she hasn't caved in and got another one! Welcome aboard!:)

RaspberrySwirl

Monique wrote:

Hi there, I'm Monique and here's my babies for now.I'm new to world of rabbits and to this site, always have questions and always needing help so I hope some of you can accomidate me sometime. I have a dutch bun, Annie, with pastuerella...Chewyfat and happy tan mini rex, and Elvis the guinea pig. He watches their antics from the safety of his igloo. Have 2 teen kids and a couple of dogs too. I love to view others pictures of animals and read the stories.Humor is a big part of my life and love to laugh all the time.

-----------------

Happy Easter from Monique, Kacie, Cody, Hank, Chewy, Elvis, and Annie

P1010157.JPG

P1010082.JPG
P1010124.JPG
Hi monique! Your pictures didn't post. There is a post somewhere around here about pictures and avatars. You can look it up in the search feature at the top of the page and it might help you figure out what went wrong. We are looking forward to those pictures!

It's nice to have such aanimal lover on board! There are lots of us around! Welcome! :)

RaspberrySwirl

becc_boland wrote:
I had an idea, instead of all new members starting there own "im new" post why dont they post in here? Its just an idea.

If you're new come in here and let us know. Everyone else what do u think of my idea?

Becc

Best idea I've seen for quite awhile!

I know a lot of us "old timers" have commented that it's getting nearly impossible to keep up with the new posts and we have to really pick and choose what we read and respond to anymore. This is the absolute best way to be able to greetthe most new members. :)

I'd highly recommendif you area new member, you postyour arrival here, lest you get lost in the shuffle.

If you are an old member, try to welcome them here!

Great Jobbecc!

RaspberrySwirl

funbunbun wrote:
hello im new here but not to rabbits i have a mini rex doe ablue dutch buck and a new zealand white neutered male

Welcome and what color is your mini-rex?

Latest posts

Back