NEW MEMBERS (CLOSED)....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I've been looking for a new forum since the Rabbit Village dissapeared, and I came across this one. This seems like a great place and I really look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Hi Nell! :)

This is a great place! I believe it's the biggest bunny forum on the Internet! If it's not, it's the best!:dude:

We are glad you found us!

Welcome aboard!

RaspberrySwirl

Since I'm a newbie I wanted to post their Easter pictures here, since it's tomorrow. I hope this time it shows up. I had daughter down size them for me. I'm unsure of the mini rex's offical color type but hopefull you can see her and enlighten me. I'm so glad there are so many nice people here. Thanks all for the warm welcome!

quepasa5lg.jpg

annievouge6qm.jpg

elvisloveduck7lb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Monique,

I am just getting the pictures of your bunnies now. Your Easter pictures are very nice. How do you get good lighting without the red eyes in the rabbits?

I like Annie the best. Sorry she has pastuerella. How long has she had it?

Keep on posting the pictures!

Rainbows! :)

Pet Bunny,

Just picked annie up about a month ago. She was dumped by owner at the register of pet store with big dogs jumping all over her cage. She had snotty nose and looked so pitiful. So stupid me brings her home, so we can pay vet bills and worry:pBut she has so much personality...she lunges and growls alot, but doesn't hurt us. She's just very scared of being held...and very territorial of her stuff. I'm guessing she's about 4 to 5mths old. Unsure if we'll ever get her snotty nose cleared up at this time. Other than that, she's a fire cracker!

As for the lighting....I have a digital camera with a pretty good red eye reduction setting. I also had the bright overhead lightson in the room. Some pics I took with flash, others w/out. But unfortunately you can see either our hands or shadows in most the pictures <sigh>

Nell those buns are too cute. Sorry for your loss, that was a beautiful bun. I love the pic of the bun standing up checking things out. That is what my chewy does, investigates everything. If I'm on all 4's cleaning something she's riding on my back watching every move, crazy girl.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
cdmeggers wrote:
........ I'm NEW! haha

I've had my rabbit since June, and she's my first rabbit. So far everything's going pretty well. I only got a rabbit because my sister had a rabbit (it was her first one as well). Unfortunately, my sister's rabbit died several months ago. Sis only had the rabbit for like 5months too.

But my Cookie's still alive and well. I'm just trying to save up some money so I can buy a hutch for her, so she has more room. The cage is getting a bit too small for her.
It's nice to have you cdmeggers. Sorry about your RaspberrySwirl

my what? I'm confused. But it's good to be here!

cdmeggers wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
cdmeggers wrote:
........ I'm NEW! haha

I've had my rabbit since June, and she's my first rabbit. So fareverything's going pretty well. I only got a rabbit because my sisterhad a rabbit (it was her first one as well). Unfortunately, my sister'srabbit died several months ago. Sis only had the rabbit for like 5months too.

But my Cookie's still alive and well. I'm just trying to save up somemoney so I can buy a hutch for her, so she has more room. The cage isgetting a bit too small for her.
It's nice to have you cdmeggers. Sorry about your RaspberrySwirl
my what? I'm confused. But it's good to be here!
Sorry! Sometimes when you go to spellcheck or something, aliens eat half your text somewhere out there innever-never land.....Someone told us why it happens one time. I don'tguess that really matters, it still does and it's a pain it the rearend! :XWhat I said was, I'm sorry about your sisters bunny.I'm glad yours made it though. I'm surprised she hasn't caved in andgot another one! Welcome aboard! :)

RaspberrySwirl

Hey yall

I'm new too! I just got my first mini lop about a week ago! Hes the best. I already had four dogs and three cats so you can imagine how my hubby was not so pleased with me getting a rabbit. I turned on the tears in the mall and I came home with him. I do have some?s for anyone who would like to give me some tips though. My email is babs_131 @yahoo.com. I need to know some stuff about his cage. They sold me some shavings, but from what I am reading they prefer just to have nothing like that in there. Cuddles prefers to sleep in the corner under his hay though. We bought the biggest cage they had and it seems enormous but I'm thinking that he will out grow it since hes gotten so big already. I made his vet appt for next week. Can any one tell me what to expect there. I know that I would like to get him neutered so that I can get another one at some point. He is only 15 weeks old right now though.

Thanks

Becky

OMG This is the first good idea I've had ever! Lol

Welcome to all the new guys I hope you love it here like I do.

Happy Easter everyone! Itz easter here now lol

Becc, Lilly and Cleo

Congratulations babs131 on your new lop,

You must be very excited. It takes time for you and Cuddlesto adjust tohis new home. For me, it was a lot of trial and error before everything was just right, then I would change it all over again. lol From what you've being doing you are on the right track. Just enjoy your bunny.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back