New flemish owner : )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[suP]well not going to poston this threadanymoreiseem tostir things up a bit to much and yes your bunny is truly stunning[/suP]

[suP][/suP]

[suP][/suP]

[suP][/suP]

[suP]hailey[/suP]

Im acually used to people going off when someonementions even the littlest thought of breeding..so she didnt reallydisturb me that much.

I used to volunteer at a animal shelter for months but had to quitbecause of no ride..i can truely say that even though shelter bunniesdo get vet care and such that they are never tested for pasturella. Soyou could possibly be getting a bun with it there.

I wouldnt just start breeding anything out of no where..that is why iasked a few questions in here just to get a little more info to theinformation that i already have. I still am not sure about breedingher..and i would have to find a great breeder who wants to breed forgood reasons. I am very aware of the risks of breeding and that is oneof the things i need to think about, as i said i was still thinkingabout breeding her.

She is beautiful, with great lines so breeding her would be great forthe flemish giant breed. Theres only 2 breeders in the whole state ofohio who breed flemish giants..and neither one has a problem withkeeping their stock down and make sure that their rabbits go to goodhomes. And im sure that if i needed any help the forum members would begladly to make aware any mistakes i might be doing. But i have raisedkits before..just not this size.

I do understand there is TONS of homeless animals...but most of thosebunnies came from pet stores, not breeders. Because finding a breederis so much harder then just walking up in your local pet shop andletting your child choose a bunny.

Latest posts

Back