New flemish owner : )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwuvbunbuns72

Reaction score
I got my first flemish today from a breeder. Shes still a little young and will grow some more. Heres some pictures of her.

babbbbiiiieieieiieie.png

babdbdbbdhdhdh.png

dshfsdjsfhf.png

Oh you're so lucky. I'm still waiting for my mom to change her mind so I can get one. She's a beauty, what's her name?

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy her! There is nothing like a Flemish!

Hmmm... white.... Lily, Bianca, Snowflake, Blizzard, Edleweiss, Cirrus(like a fluffy cloud), Pearl, Diamond, Crystal, .... (just whatcomes to mind for now... )

Could name her Yukiko. Japanese. Yuki meaningsnow and Ko meaning child. Could show you how it's written in kanji ifyou're interested.

Wow she is beautiful!!
She is bigger than Bindy and Bindy is 9mths old LOL

How much does she weigh???

Oh you are in for some lovin' from her too, all you Flemish people are makin' me want one!!!

the breeder said she just turned around 6-7months old. im not sure her exact weight but she sure is heavy. Illhave to take her to be weighed somewhere.

I really liked the names diamond and pearl, and she really isbeautiful...i love her big fluffy ears and she will shake them. Iwanted a flemish forever so im very glad i got one..she seems like asweety but shes still kind of skiddish of us at the moment so wereletting her get to know the room and try not to mess with her that muchuntil she gets settled in.

Wouldnt her and apollo make some cute babies lol : )

Iwuvbuns ,
you could maybe weigh her yourself, if she won't fit in kitchen scales, then try holding her on bathroom scales, you and her get on, thenjust you get on and minus the amount of your weightaway from the weight of you and her on together and whallah.

Did you get that or did I confuse you??
I tend to confuse sometimes lol

1. you and her get on scales
2 record weight
3 just you get on scales
4 record weight
5 minus weights and the difference is her weight

Ok that's enough I am going to work now LOL

ariel, i never thought of that! ill do thattomorrow and get back to you all. Shes sleeping at the moment...shesthe only bun i have that acually lays and sprawls out and sleeps withher eyes closed. At first it scarred me cause i thought she haddied..but i tapped her and she jumped up.

I was wondering,my room is bunny proofed but, do you need to go toextra limits with bunny proofing for a flemish since they are biggerthan average?

Just remember that standing on her hind legs,she'll be able to reach about 24" to 30" off thefloor. So move wires and stuff you don't want chewed uphigh. And just keep an eye on her. She'll probablybe able to jump on your bed, or any chair or couch in the room, you maywant to put covers down, to protect them until she gets "pottytrained". And just watch out for slipperyfloors. Because of her weight and long body length, she canhurt herself on slippery surfaces.

Oh yeah, anda lotof my Flemish sleep by laying ontheir backs, with feet in the air, eyes closed and looking dead to theworld... if you wake them suddenly, (You know, to make sure they'restill breathing!) they actually look insulted! Buta rabbit won'tsleep likethat if it's notcomfortable in it's environment, you're girl must be settling in justfine!

Latest posts

Back