Nethies by name mischief by nature

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow its been a while since i posted in my blog. Been busy with work and bunnies.

The babies have all been sold but i have kept the blue lionhead and we have called him Fergus.

DSC01014.jpg

And tonight Sun bunny is out and playing she is so cute ad loves to lay in my arms for cuddles but i got some pics of her in the beds. i have so fallen in love with this little girl:)

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

I got a video too but its taking forever to download so i will post it in a while:)

oooooh bless!

Good to hear from you!

It's really cold here at night at the mo, -3 on friday night. My poor buns are outside but they didn't seem to care much, although they were in their beds at 3am!

Take care

Sarah x

polly wrote:
I absolutely love baby bunnies at that age...they are so hilarious to watch when they zoom around and sproing/binky/sproing all over the place, as if there were springed coils in their feet! They're all so cute!!!! Oh, and I love this little guy's face...the little white one...

:inlove:

Slightly shorter ears than your Yofi's :p

Yeah they were totally crackers we had loads of fun with them. Would you believe we had 5 nethies in 1 litter and they were alll does:p

Yep - I'd believe it if you were breeding by the moon.

I love the pictures of your babies and such - I haven't read this blog in a bit - so nice to catch up.

I LOVE your lionhead and I love the babies - I bet you will miss them.

Peg

polly wrote:
Yeah they were totally crackers we had loads of fun with them. Would you believe we had 5 nethies in 1 litter and they were alll does:p

Dido looks like my Connor!

lol you guys Dido was really a sun worshipper so wasn't to amused when his dad put him out in it as you can tell lol.

Introducing Dougall he is a black lionhead.

7 1/2 months old

i need to tell you guys his fur is so thick and soft you just want to stick your face up to him all the time i hope he will be a snuggler :p

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

Right Trace no excuses i have picture evidence of my christmas tree and other xmasy stuff!! so you know i have done it i have also gutted my house doen about 8 loads of washing as well thas me just sitting down since 9.30 this morning!!

DSC01061.jpg

(recognise the card!!)

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01063.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

(my santa tree topper)

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

can you see al the bunnies on the tree? i told you a had a very random xmas tree!!

also while i have your attention i never showed you all Bruce's hard work with the bathroom so here it is. (i love it the heated floor is amazing!)

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

and my favourite!!! when you have a shower the water is like blue glitter (i know i am so easily amused!)

DSC01075.jpg

and finally seen as this is a bunny blog lol here i am having a Alfie snuggle!

DSC01084.jpg

and the cheeky monster by himself!

DSC01080.jpg

[align=center]In Memory[/align]
[align=center]Dido 4/4/00 - 20/12/06[/align]
[align=center]
didgitalcamera386.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]My heart bun i miss you more than i can say its hard to belive a year has gone by without you. To belive that this time last year i was nursing you with wry neck i was so tired and i did my best though it was far from good enough. i wish you were still here to keep everyone in line for me. My little bossy boy. [/align]
[align=center]i hope you are having fun with moomies and are being nice to Floyd!! no noising please![/align]
[align=center]i knwo wherever you are you are free no more tilt. i cried so much for you last night i wish you were here with me i would give you all the chocolate you want! i feel i would do anything just to see you once more for you to tell me you are ok.[/align]
[align=center]i love you cinabun. and i miss you. :hearts[/align]

They're sooooo cute!! how do you stand it?

I'm sorry Polly, I hardly ever check blogs. I'm sorry I never saw what you wrote about beautiful Dido.

He truly was a special guy. He's up there, free from pain having a ball, I'm sure of it :)

RIP Dido, I never knew you, but I know of you, and I know how amazing you are.

Take care little guy.

Polly-you have mail(PM)

thank you Lady bug i am uploadindid to photobucket as we speak and will post it on here:)

Tracy thankyou :)

Bunny update tonight i was taking Fergus pics and he has grown so much very fuzzy and adorable

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

Will put the baby pics on shortly just need to upload them all first

Latest posts

Back