Nethies by name mischief by nature

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we got some new pics the other night Bruce seemed to think that they would all want to stay still and smile for the camera lol, they were having to much fun for that lol. one of Miffys baby seems to have picked up her narcolepsy and seems to fall asleep anywhere and everywhere he is the one with his eyes half closed. I joked and said we had better not show that one in case it falls asleep on the judging table and knocks the others over lol. bunny skittles :Dand the littlest one is the most adventurus one of all.

After having Billy and Pheobe in the last lionhead litter these ones seem very calm and quiet i think Squishy must be ruling the nest hard and keeping them well under the thumb lol

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00979.jpg

DSC00982.jpg

DSC00985.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

I just love their photos - they are so adorable. I almost want to steal them all - and I'm NOT a Nethie person at all.

You must be having so much fun w/ them.

Peg

Thanks guys :biggrin2:

Aw Peg they grow on you nethies they just have an attitude when you tame them they are amazing and sooooooooooo funny:D Anyway are you not gonna let your mojo man have another go. i love seeing your babies:biggrin2:But personally i think you should get a giant flemish doe and send me a baby Tiny:biggrin2:

I bought a photo album tonight for my bunnies, and thought i would start at the beginning and work my way through, when i was looking through the pics i found these of my original trio of bunnies. out of them now only misty the dwarf lop is still alive. but it was these gorgeous 3 that made me love bunnies so much :)

bridgebunnies142.jpg

Ami is the sable one Dido is the black one and misty is the lop

bridgebunnies143.jpg

bridgebunnies144.jpg

Um OK i have to hold my hands up and say i have a very strange rabbit. Dennis loves to get out of his bed on a morning (and will chew till you let him out!) and get a treat before breakfast. the other morning Bruce said to not give him one cause if you don't give it straight away he will jump onto your knee for it. Well after doing a dance he disappeared into the Kitchen, adn went very quiet.

Bruce went thorough to investigate and found Dennis in the dogs dinner bowl eating her biscuits :shock:Luckily it doesn't seem to have any side effects i just wish he had got a pic before he brought him back through.

Dog biscuits are however much chewier than rabbit pellets and he happily sat on Bruces knee to finish it off.

Here is Dennis the dog :biggrin2:

bunnies163.jpg

Thankyou Thumpers mum. Dennis really is a law unto himself!! not only does he like indulging in dog biscuits! he has a habit of following us to the bunny shed if he thinks we are late with his breakfast and having a morning jaunt around the garden!

He lives downstairs in the living room but if Bruce opens his cage and comes back to bed he comes up the stairs and jumps on to the bed for ear rubs until he decides he is once again hungry when he just runs round the bed till we get up!

He also tends to wait for you in the bathroom when you get home just in case he will get a treat quicker lol.

He has got to be the most friendly easy going boy i have evr come across that isn't neutered (he gets sneezy and obviously had a respiritory problem long before we got him so the vet won't risk putting him under anaesthetic) he loves Alfie and is partnered with Saffy, he does try it on sometimes but she puts up with him and grooms him all the time they make a nice couple :)

Meet my blue lionhead who i have totally fallen in love with :biggrin2:

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

DSC01014.jpg

And so i remember how bad poor Alfies teeth were his molar spur (cause i am likehe real thing!!)

DSC01010.jpg

And Dennis with his friend showing off his DBF

DSC01007.jpg

Awww I love the blue! He is soooo cute. I love his mane. Milly somehow managed to pull most of hers out when she was making her nest! :(

And well done Dennis, that's a nice DBF. :D

Dennis sounds like such an entertaining bunny :biggrin2:They are all so cute. I love the blue lionhead! Lionheads are growing on me so much! Lol. Those molar spurs were quite the fright though. Poor bun :?

Latest posts

Back