Nervous and Excited...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh...great! Let's hope you can bring home a Lionhead:bunnydance:

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I would love to, but I don't think that I will have the cash. I still have to get the job ( I will have one within 2 weeks at the latest) but even then I don't think that only one months pay will buy all my supplies and a bunny...It may take longer then I would have to get one from nationals. Maybe I could borrow it. I don't know how I feel about buying a bunny from someone I (potentially) don't know.

undergunfire wrote:
Ohh...great! Let's hope you can bring home a Lionhead:bunnydance:

Get a bunny from Peg:biggrin:.

Haha, sorry Peg....I guess I have to live through other people's dreams for a while:tongutwo:.

Hmmm... OHHHH PPPPPPEEEGGGGGG!*counts her pennies with a sneaky look on her face* Hmmmm...If I need more then two pennies this might be a problem... *dresses as a hobo and goes to look for a nice neighborhood to go door-to-door in* I an(supposed to be am ) a genius!!!! >.^ (Who misspelled 'am'...I might be in trouble...)

:colors:RaE *still dressed as a hobo*

So, did you ever get your drivers license? Note, this question is being asked by a 16 year old who has had her permit long enough for 3 months now, but doesn't have time to get that last driving lesson in with the school and actually make the appointment with the DMV to actually get a license.

I wish. I am 17 and have had my permit for like going on 8 months. But my parents don't take me driving enough for me to feel comfortable driving yet. I drive on the highway with my dad and in parking lots with my mom. That is another thing that I will be working tentatively on. I am so close I can taste it. I may not have a license by the time I can get my bunny but it will be close. Knock on wood I won't need it till I get it. I haven't decided if I will wait to get bunny(ies) until I get it or not. I know I should...But I am excited right now. I will keep working on it and see what happens when I get to that bridge.
RaE

missyscove wrote:
So, did you ever getyour drivers license? Note, this question is being asked by a16 year old who has had her permit long enough for 3 months now, butdoesn't have time to get that last driving lesson in with the schooland actually make the appointment with the DMV to actually get alicense.

Don't feel bad you guys. I am 18 and don't even have my license:). Hopefully one day when I get up to it I will go take my road test and pass, ha ha.

I definitely will be needing my license when Ryan and I move out in 2-3 months.

Yay for losers who lack licenses...

FYI, I will be the only senior using the new bus system my school is starting next year, because I don't have my license so I can't get into a senior carpool...

It stinks, doesn't it? Ah well....I have a very nice fiance who doesn't mind running me to Walmart, Petsmart or the store when I need something, ha ha.

We are always together anyway, basically best friends. So it works out fine, lol.

I am often with my boyfriend as well.I know he would take me no matter what.... But he lives 30 minutes away. I am not comfortable with that much time between me and a ride to the emergency vet (at the least). I might be able to get my parents,but they aren't very trustworthy....I would feel much better if I had one, but if everything is ready except my license for my bun I will probably going to get it.

We are the Triple L : Losers Lacking Licenses. Where is the group meeting?

Hehe, I live with my fiance, so it all works out.

Do you have friends that can drive over quickly to pick you up if an emergency comes up? A cab?

When you get your license, will you have a car that you can drive in case of an emergency? That's another reason why I don't have my license yet, I don't have a car to drive anyway...even though I can drive Ryan's, I guess :dunno.

Hrm, it's so difficult being a "teenager", huh? I don't really consider myself one though:agree.

I am 25 and have never even had a permit, so don't feel bad. Now that I have all this free time with my messed up ankle I can't even learn how to drive. I messed up my right ankle (the one you need to drive!). It sucks, big time.

~Star~

Ah well.....as long as we have the men to drive us around:sunshine:

Just kidding!

My great grandma who passed away a few years ago at age 89, had NEVER driven a car in her life!:shock:

Much craziness. I may or may not have a car. My dad said he would get me one. (But he is notorious for saying and not doing :?) I still want my license ASAP. I can drive. I only get nervous we there is a ton of traffic and/or the roads are really tiny. Highways/interstates/merging are no problem. But I can't park for anything.:( Gotta work on it. I can always wake someone up to take me. They will be mean and miserable but they would do it.

RaE

I know, my BF drives me everywhere. He is your typical loudmouth Brooklyn driver. He swears at everyone, and it isn't enough to flip someone off, he has to beep the horn, so they're looking at him while he does it. :rollseyesHe did it to this old guy who cut us off, illegally and almost got in a fist fight. I told him,"The guy has a handicapped license plate, what are you doing?!" He said, "It must be for his f***ing mental hanicap, the ****** ************ *****!" New Yorkers, :disgust. :rofl:

~Star~

Hahahahahaha! I am a real New Yorker also.....I can be a little crazy at times.

Aren't we funny?:biggrin:

*and this is my 1,000 post:bow*

Yikes Star! Caleb is a better driver then my parents are. It is very calming to go on drives with him. (On a different note, when my mom says yes I think I want a holland lop or a lionhead/lop. I would love to have one of any of those, but I think that a bunny will pick me. If I find a sickly holland lop that is pretty much on its deathbed and was mean to boot and a little *insert random or mixed breed here* was friendly,healthy, and liked me, I would take him/her. Maybe that is bad...Hmm. Still one can dream. *sigh*)

Rae

Party time forAmy!:colors::great::jumpforjoy::yes::dancing::bouquet::party::rofl::brat::hug::happydance:wiggle:bunny18:grouphug:party0002:Woo Hoo!

<3, Rae

P.S. Keep up the good work. Or else.

WEEEEEE!:elephant::bunnydance:

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

Back