Nervous and Excited...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I have no idea. I was pitifully going through my same speech to my step dad (I felt as though my mom had shot me down for today, but I decided I would try again). He listened, went inside to get a drink (we were on the lawn), comes back out and says it is good to see that I want something and am willing to work for it. He says that as long as it is totally my responsibility and my mommy agrees he is okay with it. And then because he agreed my mom agreed also. (I knew it would be like that, I just thought that I would win over my mom and she would handle my step dad, not the other way around.)

I am so happy though. All I need now is a job. I am going to apply at an Outback Steak House tomorrow. A month's paycheck will be enough to get me started (maybe, it depends on who hires me) plus my boyfriend said that he would buy the bun if it wasn't free. So that saves me a bit. I have a bit saved back. Only like $40 though. It is hard to save money when you get none...>.> But I am desperatly after a Holland Lop. I do so hope I can find one... *crosses fingers*

RaE

Holland lops are so cute! Try going on petfinder.com and see what type of bunnys need to be adopted in your area. You never know, there could be a holland lop in a shelter nearby. Good luck on finding your perfect rabbit! ;)

Back