Need help/advice on a stray rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH Jan, I'm so excited to hear this wonderful news.

It's so stressful when our Babies don't feel well.

Now what we needare some pictures of the "Happy Couple" Since it's Easter coming up this weekend, I think you need to get Bonnie and Bonnet and Jester a Bow Tie and get some pictures of them.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Happy Picture Taking

Susan:)

How's our Beautiful Bonnie doing?:weee:

Do we still have a "LOVE":heartbeat::inlove: Match with her and Jester:brownbunny:bunnyhug:?

Updates PLEASE.......................................:biggrin:

Susan:ponder:

Thanks for asking, Susan :). I meant to update before now, but the news is all good!
Bonnie and Jester are totally bonded and it's way too cute :D. She follows him around like a little puppy and they groom each other and snuggle. Jester is as happy as I've ever seen him, and does numerous binkies and flops.

On Easter Sunday, I took both of them to the Seniors residence where I work. They spent a short time in the x-pen I took, and at first, Bonnie was a little nervous. However, when I took them out and went around the seniors for them to pet them, both she and Jester chilled out, and loved all the cuddles. I'm sure they knew that the seniors are somewhat frail and behaved wonderfully. I was so proud of both of them.

I have to say that bringing Bonnie into our family is one of the best things I've done. She is such a pleasure to have and loves attention, both from Jester and from us. Jester is a much happier boy, and doesn't even try to get to Shadow to fight any more. And Shadow is happy about that ;).

I will probably start a new blog soon and add this in a link there - with more photos :)

Jan

Latest posts

Back