Myia's Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I am overwhelmed with three non litter trained bunnies. I feel like my life has to be dedicated to cleaning. I am really hoping the boys pick up on it fast...So for Kinobe has been pooping OUTSIDE the litterbox. Anakin is kinda just pooping everywhere.

My birthday is in 6 days! I am really excited..but bummed. I was suppossed to get both tattoos..but because of finacial issues I probably will only get one. And I am really strapped for money (again) because one of my credit cards has a annual fee I forgot about..so I had to pay that and a over the limit fee. Plus, its book time for school. My german book costs $200 on its own! Ugh!

I also need a school bag as well..interesting.

But look at this cute photo of Anakin!
box025.jpg

OMG Your Sable Point Lionhead LOOKS like how my Shae will look in a few months. She is a few months old now and looks SOOOOO huge because of her fluff. She makes my black lionhead bunny look TINY.

BTW I love your HAIR. I SOOO want BRIGHT purple streaks :) My blonde streaks have badly grown out.. Soo I may go black or dark brown.

Just checking in on your blog. Take care =] I have a lot of catching up to do.

Myia, I was looking through your blog for baby pictures of your Sable Lionhead, and My Shae, is a Sable point and she was born April.19,2010. She was more fluffier then your Sable (sorry forgot the name- Annikan?) She is soo fluffy now that I can't see her eyes. I wonder how she will look and how much more fluffier she will get.

My little Black lionhead is SOOOOO TINY, I wonder if she's full lionhead or a mix with a smaller breed??? She is a month and a bit younger than my Shae. I will take a picture of them together and post them. It's Funny but cute how different they look from eachother in size. lol. :)

Anakin is awesome! Look at that hair!

Ugh I remember buying school books...it sucked. I still have a bunch of mine because after you buy them for $200, they try to give you like $10 to sell them back. Uh no thanks, I just kept most of mine.

ANAKIN IS ADORABLE!!!i totally wish i could add a lionhead to my family, but im to worried about getting one that ends up with no mane lol.

Thanks Jenesta! Well, Anakin also gets his fur trimmed because it has been irritating his eyes..so he is a bit more fluffier than that! And some babies can be really fluffy, but then get a seperated coat (like my other lionhead..she has a mane and fluffy parts, but her back and what not is short) so really it is a waiting game! lol!

Read here for potty training!
Well, it is going great! Kinobe so far is going pee in the litter box and poops mostly in the box. I think the couple of stays were just accidents.
Anakin has no stray poops! It all was in the litterbox, even though he decided to move it in the middle of his pen, lol.
I am completley out of litter, so I am using shredded paper. I can't seem to find wood stove pellets, and I can't use the corn cob, so I need to make a really good search.

Here are some more photos!
box022.jpg

box015.jpg

box005.jpg

box021.jpg

So I got my finacial aid in, and I got $50 more a month in finicail aid! lol! But I am sure it will realy help. Right now I am still apartment hunting..although I think I have to put in the notice to my aparment that we are leaving soon. I am also trying to sell my bedframe so I can the new one that would be way better for our apartment and needs.

My birthday is three days away also! :D

Yay!! Congrats on the potty training! Anakin doe look like a little stuff animal under the shelf. What a cutie.

Loveyour new haircolor. Wish I was that talented to add streaks to my hair like that. I just colored mine to cover the greys and decided to go back to my original color, black. However I'm not used to it and it's so dark!

Today has been somthing else..James and I got into a really big fight..things are okay now but it always ruins the day :(

But right now I am craking up because I just started a little regimen of drinking 1 cup of carrot juice a day. So I am drinking and finish it (Gross, by the way) and Kinobe all of the sudden wants major attention. And he keeps sniffing my face and if I pulled away he would come closer again. I realized it was because of the carrot juice! LOL

Well, my birthday is on wendsday and I hope it goes well..I don't get my tattoo until friday hwoever.

Hmm well that is all! Much love!

mmm birthdays are fun :) doing anything special for it?

and LOL...mine do that when i eat good smelling stuuf too. fallow will start licking my face, its kinda gross

Grace, I am actually half native american. My father was a light skinned native, and being that my mothers family are pale, blonde, blue eyed norwiegens I got this wierd mix. lol.
I tan really easily, desptie the enormous amount of sunscreen I use (I go through a bottle every couple of weeks) so in the summer I turn very dark.
During the winter I turn kind of light, but still remain my olive tone. I been told I look italian!

Brenda, it is up in the air weather or not we will go to dinner. I am hoping we go for sushi! But friday is really my day because it is tattoo day!

[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Happy Birthday [/align]
[align=center]Myia![/align]
[align=center]
kaos-not-tagged-smiley-5731.gif
[/align]

Thanks! I got a crude camera photo of my new tattoo..it is really swollen so it is mis-shapend, but when it heals in two weeks I will make sure to get a real good photo!

bunnytattoo.jpg

Back