Myia's Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fancy77, chins come in all colors..I really want a beige or a violet..they are so beautiful! But so darn expensive!

Thank you furrybunnymommy :)
I am known for my hair, lol. But I am getting really bored of the red..but as finances go I can't afford a major switch right now :/

And thank your Rosemary. I know one day it will open, its the only thing I really want to do. Thankfully my in-law family is super supportive and helpful, and I am sure one day it will happen.

I am terribly excited! The breeder I got Simba from has 6 new little Flemish Giant babies!
James and I have been waiting FOREVER for a giant breed, and were are estatic!
I am worried what she will charge...but I may be able to keep that a secret from James. You see, my little black English Lop is costing about $100..she hasn't given me a exact price, but at most she said $120.
Now, she has great EL who won tons of shows, and being the only breeder in AZ with EL, I feel this is a fair price. James however would not..so I told him its only $60, lol. I put a secret deposit down of $40 ;)

Well, the litter was just born on the 15th..so hopefully they will survive (It's the moms first litter) and we get one. I would really like a buck but we will see.

She also has French Lops but they won't breed for awhile..

Well lets all keep our fingers crossed! :D

It has been pretty rocky over here.
James and I had a split up, and I had to cancel getting the Mini Rex.
He moved out, but yesterday after a lot of talking we got back together. We are still not living together and have deicded to take a step back.
I am really upset about not getting the mini rex, but right now I need to sort my own life. I am still getting my English Lop of January 1oth due to the fact I have a deposit on her already.

I am doing okay, and James and I are definatly better. It is a really long story, but we are both working hard on being together and making ourselves as well as each other happy.

In other, happier news, I will be starting to volunteer at Brambley Hedge Rabbit Rescue. I will at the adoption centers once a month on Saturdays, whenever I can help during the week, and be taking in a foster.

I will also be volunteering at the Arizona Humane Society 8 hours a month.

Just a little update..

I just read your blog. LOVE IT!! Sorry for the break up but it sounds like your working it out :) You have lots of cute pic's !!

I could do without the lizards/reptiles though.LOl.;)

hopefully things get better with you two

too bad you cant get that rex, its GORGEOUS! maybe it just wasnt meant to be though :)

Hello!
I wanted to let you all know where I am at.
I am at Disneyland, on a very special trip. Its my brothers "Wish"
My brother is mentally challanged, and is also terminally ill. He has Evan's Syndrome which is a rare blood disorder that is much like cancer. The poor little guy is only 10 and has gone through way more than he has ever needed to.
Make A Wish Foundation kindly granted his wish and we are now spending 5 days over here!
I will post photos when I can! :)

OH Myia I just started reading your blog, And I just love it, I love how you are taking in all these animals, And your tattoo's are just SO cool, I would love more updates on your chinchilla's!

Myia09 wrote:
Hello!
My brother is mentally challanged, and is also terminally ill. He has Evan's Syndrome which is a rare blood disorder that is much like cancer. The poor little guy is only 10 and has gone through way more than he has ever needed to.
Make A Wish Foundation kindly granted his wish and we are now spending 5 days over here!

OMG.. How wonderful!!....That is great they granted him a wish. I hope you all are having fun!! :)

:pinkelepht: :pinkelepht: :pinkelepht:

SweetSassy wrote:
Myia09 wrote:
Hello!

OMG.. How wonderful!!....That is great they granted him a wish. I hope you all are having fun!! :)

:pinkelepht: :pinkelepht: :pinkelepht:

:yeahthat:

Ok! Welcome back! I have TONS of updates I will be putting in SEPERATE posts..so post #1..

Disneyland!
Well, my brothers Make A Wish went great. He had more than a few meltdowns (He is autistic)but overall great.
Here are some photos!

Us at the Make A Wish house inside disneyland
IMG_0162.jpg

My brother and his favorite character, Stich
IMG_0202.jpg

Post #2
James and I are doing great. Things are going very well for us.

I no longer have Simba or Miss Kitty. Simba was to go to my mother who missed having a rabbit around, but Simba who was suppossed to be bonding to Chewbacca, got severly attached to Miss Kitty, and her the same. Miss Kitty we found out was actually spayed, but Simba will have to be in four months. So both bunnies went to my mothers, where they are living very happily.

That left us with only ONE bunny! It was wierd! lol! But not for too long, as our black buck english lop sheriff came! Here is a link to his topic:
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=53532&forum_id=8

sherrif033.jpg

I must say, he is the friendliest rabbit I have ever met. He just melts your soul.

He has a broken black brother with a torn in that we will most likley be taking in also. He is abosolutly handsome, just unshowable.

Which reminds me, Sheriff's first show will be Feb 13 in Casa Grande AZ!!! Can't wait!!!

Post #3

So, the same breeder we got Sheriff from, we are getting a Sphynx cat!
I have wanted a hairless cat since I was literally one year of age, but the cost (1200-1500) was always WAY to much.
I did tons of research on the breed, and the cheapest one I have ever found was 1200, a former breeder.
Thankfully Lindsay is givng me "Furrari" for only $200.
She is extremly affectionate and loving. Wants to be pet all the time, and will follow you around like a dog.
Great around the animals too.

I pick her up in two weeks, so I will post photos then!

I actually JUST talked to James..
We are getting Sheriff's brother, a broken black with a torn ear, for sure.
His name will be Marshall :)
Here is a photo. We will probably pick him up when we get the cat :)
Pitch.jpg

This will probably be our last bunny. I will be starting fostering a rabbit with the rescue over here, so James and I are putting the cap at four bunnies now that we have the cat.

OH I'm so envious of your English spot, And I can't believe you're getting another one, Shame that the second one will have a ripped ear!

Oh and By the way, I'd like more updates on your little chinchilla's I also have 2 and love them very much, I'm so jealous of your Casanova that colour isn't available in Ireland!

Arrrgh so we are NOT getting marshall...there was a mix up..she meant on older buck that does not do well with other rabbits and she thought I could house..but I can't so we are not going to.
:(

But I think we are def going to get another Elop.

As for the hairless kitty, she comes home in two weeks! I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back