My Ruby Tuesday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of my favorite pictures, shes smiling at you

fdfbd775.jpg

She was beautiful beyond words.

I am in absolute shock.

I signed on and saw the title thread, my heart fell, and I burst out into tears. I don't even know what to say and I can't imagine the pain that you are in.

Rest in Peace and binky free, Ruby :rainbow::rabbithop.

NO! ruby was one of my favorites of the forum. i love her fur and everything about her. it's too soon.
binky free! sweet bunny.

moz-screenshot-6.jpg
moz-screenshot-7.jpg
moz-screenshot-8.jpg
:group:there's been too many losses this year. i just wanted to say that ruby was beautiful and touchd everyone because she was loved by many.

ani-lover:angel:

You are in my thoughts, please take care of yourself, your bun Ruby was one of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen, she gave me so much joy, pouring over her pics and showing my kids.

Hugs to you,

Lisa:pink iris:

Thank you so much everybody.:tears2:

For now I am just trying to keep it together - for Millie - but whenever I see a picture of my beloved Rubes it just reminds me that I will never be able to see her again, I'll never be able to stroke her gorgeous fur again, I'll never be able to kiss her sweet nose again.:cry4:

Millie is just angry, angry at me I think. I think they she thinks that I have taken Ruby away from her; whenever Millie sees me she just goes into a rage and starts destroying her hutch.:(I don't know what to do, Ruby's body is being brought home today, and although I would do anything for Millie to comfort her, I don't know if I can show her Ruby's body. I never ever want to see Ruby's body, I don't want to remember her that way.:cry2

That's ok, if you can't let her see it - don't upset yourself like that. I had to do that with my cat (I helped the vet while we put her down) and it nearly killed me. I hoped you had someone who could do that for you.

Poor Millie, I think she'll be fine but she's certainly going to go through a lot missing her sissy.

My heart breaks for you and Millie. I can hardly believe Ruby has gone - she and Millie were such a huge part of the Forum, we are all going to miss her so much. Although we never met in person, I feel that I have lost a friend.

We are all here for you, Jess. I know it is going to be hard helping Millie understand that her sister has gone, but I do believe that letting her say 'goodbye' will help.

Goodbye, sweet Ruby Tuesday. You were so loved by everyone, and there are many tears being shed today. God Bless.

Jan x

Well, Ruby is home. My poor mum put her in with Millie because I couldn't bear to see her. She said that Millie just went and sniffed at her for a little bit, then hopped away and started eating (which is good as she wasn't eating this morning).

Ruby is now buried at the bottom of the garden where she loved to dig so much, at the base of the stump of our old conker tree that was recently cut down, so it can mark the place of my beloved Ruby's bones forever.:rip:

I'm glad I didn't see her though, my mum was in tears, she said the vets had wrapped her up all nicely in a pink towel though, which I thought was very sweet of them.:cry4:The vets also said that we can see the x-rays, however we aren't allowed to take them away (which I'm a bit annoyed about:X) so I might go see them next week as I want to take Millie for a myxi jab and check up (just in case - I couldn't bear it if she became ill with something.:()

I am pleased that Ruby has come home., and how lovely to be in her 'digging spot'. I am sure that seeing her will help Millie - and it's good that she is eating again. Your mom was very brave - I know it can't have been easy!

Michaela is right - a lot of us are grieving today!

Jan

I had been waiting to post until something really beautiful came to mind to help you feel better, but I realized that nothing would ever come. I'm so sorry for your loss. Ruby will be dearly missed.

t.

I don't even know what to say :(

I'm so sorry that Ruby is gone.

I have a picture of her ready for the end of the month onmy website.... if you don't want it to go up just let me know...

:hug1I'm really sorry sweety, just know that we're all here for you and Millie.

Oh my...I'm just seeing this now...:?

I wish I had the words to express how sad I am for both of you right now :tears2:

Binky free, Ruby. Your place in your home, in RO, and in the heart of your family will never be forgotten.

~Diana and Butter

Oh no Im so sorry. I really dont no what to say. The first day I came onto RO I fell in love with your buns. Give Milly a big kiss from me, bracken and warren x x

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
Well, Ruby is home. My poor mum put her in with Millie because I couldn't bear to see her. She said that Millie just went and sniffed at her for a little bit, then hopped away and started eating (which is good as she wasn't eating this morning).

Ruby is now buried at the bottom of the garden where she loved to dig so much, at the base of the stump of our old conker tree that was recently cut down, so it can mark the place of my beloved Ruby's bones forever.:rip:

I'm glad I didn't see her though, my mum was in tears, she said the vets had wrapped her up all nicely in a pink towel though, which I thought was very sweet of them.:cry4:The vets also said that we can see the x-rays, however we aren't allowed to take them away (which I'm a bit annoyed about:X) so I might go see them next week as I want to take Millie for a myxi jab and check up (just in case - I couldn't bear it if she became ill with something.:()
Your mom was so good to help you with this. I know it must have been horrible for her. I had to help with my cat as you know and we wrapped her in a pink towel they had. I have tears in my eyes thinking about it. It was very hard for me but I had to be there for her.

I'm happy Ruby has a lovely spot for her grave and her sweet spirit will be with us forever. She touched many lives here and that says so much for a little bunny - so far away from me.

Back