My Ruby Tuesday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rubywas so special to allof us, even though we never met her in person.There are some forum bunnies that touch all of our hearts and become part of our family through their pictures and stories. We will all miss her so much.

I hope you dont mind, Jess, Ive been thinking ofRuby tonight and I made a little tribute with your beautiful pictures.

Rest in peace sweet girl.

Haley wrote:
Rubywas so special to allof us, even though we never met her in person.There are some forum bunnies that touch all of our hearts and become part of our family through their pictures and stories. We will all miss her so much.

I hope you dont mind, Jess, Ive been thinking ofRuby tonight and I made a little tribute with your beautiful pictures.

Rest in peace sweet girl.

I can't even see through my tears right now, thank youso muchHaley, that is so lovely.:hug2:

And thank you everyone, I had no idea how special Ruby was to many of you, it means a lot. She was a very special bun, I miss her so much it hurts.:bigtears:

As many of the others have already said I'm really sorry about Ruby... There was just something special about her that really did touch us all. I remember looking at her photos for the first time and being amazing by her beautiful rich coat, that cute little mouth. She just beamed out personality...
Rest in Peace Ruby, you were truely a one of a king bun-girl

xox Lara and Bangbang:pink iris:

I'm so sorry Jess I'm just seeing this now....I'm in shock. :bigtears:

Big hugs to you and Millie. :hug:

Binky free beautiful Ruby :rainbow:

Thank you.:hug:It just feels like since I've been putting all my energy into keeping Millie happy I haven't really given this a chance to sink in yet, it still feels so unreal. I keep expecting her to come bounding across her run to see me, or pop out from her tunnel wanting treats. It's just so unfair, what are the chances of a rabbit getting a tumour in her lung?:tears2:And why did it have to happen to Ruby?:cry4:

Also - I took this pic of Millie with her and Ruby's teddy and her new doggy friend. They aren't anywhere near as good as another bun - but she seems to enjoy them.

Millie.jpg

Poor girl.

Maybe wrapping up an clock that ticks in a towel and laying it by her will help, ive heard people do it for puppies because it sounds like their moms heartbeat.

And my guys like snuggle safes when they are sad if you have one.

Give her extra hugs and kisses from me today.

Ive been thinking about you, Ruby and Millie and your family all day. It sounds strange, but everything im seeing reminds me of Ruby in some way or another. Maybe it is a sign?

Love always,
Silvie & Family :hearts

Thank you.:hug:Millie is doing ok, she has mood swings, but thats ok - she's just coping. When she wants to be left alone I leave her, but when she wants me I'm there giving her pets until my arm is about to fall off. I think we're both having a better day today, for the past few days I haven't been able to stop crying, but today I feel a lot less emotional and I think Millie does too.

Silvie - that is so sweet, maybe it is a sign? After my parents finished burying Ruby the sun came out and shone on the spot where she was buried, and I like to think that was a sign from my girl.:)

We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.

We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more.

We love them and care for them.

We feed them and play with them.

We watch them grow and marvel at the change.

We laugh and enjoy there every move.

We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.

We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.

We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it.

We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole.

RIP Baby Girl You Will Be Missed.

I can't believe it's been a week since I lost you Ruby. With all the stuff thats happened this week and the emotional rollarcoaster I've been on it could of been a month, not a week- yet when I think back it only seems like this morning thatI held you in my arms and kissed you goodbye for the last time.:tears2:

I miss you more than you will ever know Ruby. Xx:in tears:

Rubytiger.jpg

rubybegging3.jpg

this is such a shock.. i cant believe this... Ruby you were such a beautiful bunny..you will be greatly missed!

:rainbow:binky free ruby

Thank you.:(

Ruby - I am missing you so much tonight, I think I've truly learned the meaning of the term 'heart ache'. I miss you so so much, it hurts.:bigtears:

Iwas looking through some old pictures and found these 2from last summer that I never posted, so I'm posting them now

Rubyb.jpg

My wonderful girl :cry4:

Rubybm.jpg

I had the most horrible nightmare about Ruby last night.:bigtears:

Ruby and Millie were playing in the sitting room inside, and Ruby got shot by somebody I didn't see. She was bleeding all over, and it was night so I rang up the emergency vets and said we were coming. Then on the car ride there the car kept stopping and people kept getting out,so I was screaming at the driver to hurry up. But by the time we got to the vets it was too late, she had gone.:cry4:

It was so vivid that when I woke up I felt really confused. Then I remembered that although it was a nightmare, it doesn't matter - Ruby is really dead.:sad:

Oh Jess, thats awful. Im so sorry.

We all miss Ruby so much.She wasso beautiful and brought somuch joy to all of us here.

Youre in my thoughts and prayers hun.

Oh Jess, I'm sorry. Those are horrible. I, too, have had dreams about BunBun, bad ones too:(. I hate that. Unfortunately, this probably won't be the last one, but I hope the future dreams are just that, dreams and not nightmares.:hug:

Back