My Rabbits,, What you think of them?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
countrybuns wrote:
yep the membership was the first step and telling your aunt to take a flying leap should be the next. I can't imagine screwing my family over like that! hugs to you!
Thanks Sarah. And I have to agree with you..

:hugsquish:
:clapping:
:party0002:

Many folks know I don't use these often - but I'm using them now to cheer you on Misty.

You're making some hard choices and decisions...and I know it isn't easy. I'm sure you will find a way to rehome/sell the rabbits and then you'll find the right rabbits to start with. You've got a big heart - and are also so open to learning and growing as a breeder - that's a big part of it.

I know in time you'll find the rabbits that are right for you....in the meantime - I'm cheering you on.

:bunnyhug::group: Thanks Peg! You have a really big help on everything and thanks for being there as a friend. I like that, And I like all the comments that people have given me.
Yes, This is the hardest thing ever. It is really hard to go in the shed and feed and water all the bunnies. Seeing that I have to give them up to start all over again. Its so hard but I know its the best thing to do. I dont need all these rabbits that dont have pedigree's or lyed to about having a top line rabbit and its a pet quality rabbit only..:X, But I will try my best the next time. I need to read and get info for the breed that I want to work with.. But my heart is still with the LionHeads, That will be my second choose of breed. :)

Latest posts

Back