My Rabbits and Ramblings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omg I love your rabbits!!! They are all soo cute! Jester is gorgeous! I love the colors!

Hey Jan,

Have you started a new Blog for your Babies?

If not we need an update SOON.

:pinkelepht::pinkbouce::yahoo::whistling:pleaseplease::purpletongue:brat:

:ponder::waiting::dancingorig::run::thanks::running bunny:bunny18:rabbithop

Susan:rollseyes:lookaround:big wink:

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

:pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease::pleaseplease:

:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle

:waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

:ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder:

Susan:hug1:feelbetter::big kiss:

I know Susan....

Jan teases us with the new love-bond of Bonnie and Jester, and now we are left without any cuddle-pics. It's just not fair...!!! :wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle:wiggle<---- my favorite little guy

LOL @ Susan and Janet - you crack me up :D!

I know, I'm terrible at updating, but I will get something done this week - Promise.
I did try to take pics of Bonnie grooming Jester, but every time the little light went on on the camera, she stopped :rollseyes. I am also hoping to take them in the garden soon - our snow has just about disappeared now (at loonng last).

So, watch this space ...... :big wink:

Jan

Back