My four...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see the picture of the Flemish and the other 2 :).

What was the rescues name btw? Someone here might have heard of it before.

Every1 is doing great!Brandy just had herbunnlettes!And Doe #1's bunnlettes are doing fine with out mama!I'llpost some new pics when I can-probably with-in the next 1/2hour.....the rescue was called bunny911...they dont have buns at thefascility they get phone calls from buns that need homes asap-likewithin that day.....I just happened to be on there emergency list soya...I got my self a bun!

I'm sorry I only have a pic of Niquita and herlitter-my and my bf's camera died*once again*but you really need morepics dont you?I'm really starting to get atached to *all* of thebuns.....yep that includes my 4 and the 2 litters that I have...Ireally wish that I could keep them all but I obviously can't:mad:...ifonly lolz.....some ppl from bunny911(the rescue tha I mentionedearlier)are interested in some of my baby bunns...and since i'mcurently hand feeding them and the ppl who are interested areexpreienced some might have to go this weekend:?especially since inreality I dont even own the bunnlettes-only my four...as I used thisrescue to help me get my buns from my crazy neighbors....It'll be nicewhen things calm down,all the buns have there bunnlettes and they areall adopted so I can really find out what there personality islike...Oliver is quite the little charecter though!What personality andhe reminds me of Paxy(R.I.P.).I have chosen a name for doe #3(the #'sare confusing cause doe #1 passed away).Doe #1 is Tierra....

assoon as the camera's charge I will post more pics...but I have 1 of Niquita and her litter.Here is it:

sorry the photo was to big and I dont know howto resize it,its a pic of Niquita with her litter.Is a really nice picwith all the bunnlettes together but its to big :(if anyone here knowshow to resize pics I'd love to post it though.....

I'm a bit confused. Isn't Niquita your Flemish? Or did you change names?

You can make a photo bucket account if you haven't already and then upload it there. It gives you options about resizing.

Update:Sorry I dont have anymore pics....mycamera died....and the 1 after that....and the 1 after that.I have gonethrough 3 camera's trying to post pics on here...all have died....Idon't have $200 to spare on a camera right now-all that$ goes to myfurry and feathered kids.Maybe in a couple of weeks i'll buy anotherone....but spending 400 on cameras w/ in the past dew days and them allbreaking is kinda disapointing.

The bunns are all fine, everyone has had there litters!All adorable....

to any1 who is confused Niquita is my flemish, when I said her litter I ment her litter as in her siblings.

Brandy is doing wonderfull and is probably the 2nd cudliest of them all...

Niquita is doing excellent.Once all my bunnlettes are weaned and givenaway to good homes I will be searching for a flemmy hubby for her.

Oliver-is doing great!He is still seperated from the girls causeaparently they can still breed untill a couple of monthes after theyare neutered.....

Tiara is doing good and is the princess*haha thats why her name isTiara*.She took over the doe that passed away's bunnlettes.Sorry forconfusing w/ the #'s earlier...I read everything over and I made someerrors to which 1 it was....it was quite confusing.....

Brandy and Oliver are really bonded and I have there exercise pensright next to each other so that they can sniff cause they really misseach other and lay beside each other against the bars.It kills meinside to keep them seperate but I dont want anymore bunnlettes.

Once Tiara's bunnlettes are weaned and have homes if she doesnt "chooseone" to be her buddy then i'll go on a search for 1......

I'm so happy that I have my bunns...I can't wait untill everyonesettles in......this is sooo exciting...but it reminds me so much ofPaxy...almost every time I look at 1 of them I start to cry.....

I just tucked everyone in and i'm going tobed....Niquita is probably the most adorable bun ever...She is like myshadow...hops around the hous following me every where...she is so calmand gentil too!She's great w/ my neices.I'll give you another updatetomorrow.Goodnight,
Samantha

So the oldest of the bunlettets are now almost 3 weeks old!wow tinme sure goes by fast...:shock:

Niquita is probably the most adorable thing ever!she is sooo adorable.

Brandy is doing good!along with her litter...they are just binkying around being adorable as always...

I have someone interested in Oliver...but I kinda want to keep him-Idont know...he is fairly bonded with Brandy-but it has'nt been a monthafter neutering and Brandy is'nt spayed cause she has bunnlettes, Idont know if I should keep him or not?I guess if he gets adopted I cankeep another baby?I dont know this is all so confusing:?.

Tiarra-well now she has 2 litters of bunnlettes to look after so that must be fairly difficult-she seems quite stressed.:?

I have had some breeders offered to take some bunnlettes and finishhand feeding and weaining them and then adopt them out..i'm not sure ifI want that though-what do you think?

*sighs*this is so confusing,
Samantha

Glad to hear everyone is doing good! :D

Be careful about homing rabbits around Easter. Many times people arelooking for a cute cuddly pet for a child or as a gift for someone. Itwould be best if you do decide to rehome him, to do it after Easter.

You have a PM aswell :).

okay this is quite confusing is'nt it?*sigh*Niquita is the black lop, one of the rescued doe's....Tiarra is theflemish Giant...sorry...I have confused you all havent I?I evenconfused my self *laughs*

Just reading through your blog! I hope its okthat I edited your first posts so it shows up as paragraphs (it wasvery hard to read ;)).

Im in love with Brandy. This pic is adorable:

attachment.php

Sorry that I havn't updated in like forever, I have been super busy.
All of my bunnlettes now have homes waiting for them, I know that theyare to early to leave there mama but the new owners have descided whichones are going to come home with them...I *was* going to keep some, butall of the sudden all these ppl wanted buns and now they all havehomes:)...but I wanted some:?...oh well that just means that i'll haveto go to the spca and adopt more:bunnydance:.....Speaking of adoptingmore buns well *caughs*I know have 2 more buns.....they are the cutestthings ever-a bonded dwarf and a flemish!There was an add on craigslistfor them and I couldn't say no...So now in total I have 6 buns-whichreally isn't that many;)...

I have also started bunny proofing my whole back yard-in the summerit'll be perfect....there is a huge fencearound my whole yard and theni'm building a mesh roof around thw whole yard so no cats or birds canget in and attack the buns...there is an underground concreat barrieron the perimeter of the fence so that no bun can dig there wasout...then there is undercovered areas for them to hop around in....andtunnelks and what not...once the "roof" is complete then i'll startgardening, all the weeds will be pulled and i'm planning on growingveggies in there for them to eat at there own will...Its like my dreamsome true, there is enough room for *ALOT* of rabbits...of course thebuns will still be house buns at night and when nobody is home but inthe summer when somebody is home they will play in the yard-this is mydream come true-my hubby os the greatest:elephant:....

anyways I g2g its 12:33 am-more info on everything tomorrow:D

Latest posts

Back