My Bohemian Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bahahaha.. so good to know I'm not the only one too LOL
OK, now I've been putting off the work of the closet. It will be worth it when it's done. so wish me luck, I'm going in :p

sports sports sports.....yep any sports my man get on tv...he watches...its hard enough to hafta hear football all day or basketball but good god do i hafta listen to all the horns in the background during the World cup soccer...if i hear another horn i swear im gonna cram it down somebodies throat..hehe....yes my house is the same..i have 9 bunnies ,3 cats,3 dogs and a pigpen for a man...and i have my own business to run.....THEN my man wants quality time...its tough to get in the "mood" when i just cleaned all the litter boxes ..hehe.

Brandy- I'm ashamed of myself, my human children ( adults) ended up coming for lunch, I cooked, then said I was going to watch a little tv and THEN I fell asleep!!!!

So little Tahli's house is still a closet :( Tomorrow is another day however most likely a chaotic one too arggh..

I read about your bun's fleas :( Don't you hate it when things are all arranged in your head and then everything gets changed on you?? I hope the whole thing gets cleared up soon. :hug2:

Lisa, I so hear you..my god those horns, I couldn't stand it.
My husband watched multiple sports flipping the channels between plays or whatever they're called ;) I'm not sure what bothers me more, the flipping or the watching and try TALKING to him during these things??? omg. he doesn't hear anything else BUT sports.

I suppose I could ask for just about anything and have him nod his head "yes" to any thing. he would do it just to have me move out of the way of the tv.I could make this work for me.. hehe

Why in Arizona?? She lives in Canada ;)

Tristana, yup, it seems nothing ever goes as planned, but we always get through it! Wait until you see him, you'll fall in love :heartbeat:

I bet it was a nice nap, oh how I love naps!!

Brandy- I can't wait to see your bunny! I love pics so much. Sometimes don't you wish you could reach through the screen and snuggle them?

Here I thought I was so smart. Last night, still trying to find a Tahli solution for housing because he loves to sleep with us and well, he is quite active between snoozing and I do want to keep some of my hair ;) I thought I had a brilliant idea. He loves his toddler bed, so I took the mattress off, I flipped it to make a corner type enclosure. I had the end up against the dresser and I thought there.. He is safe, we are safe and I can sleep without the hair pulling. I mad it so pretty with his red mat, and his ball and some baby toys.. he looked so cute and happy in it.

Little did I know he was scoping for an escape route in his little head. He looked so innocent. " I love it mommy.." then a silent evil laugh I'm sure. he conned me.

Well. 3 am, hubby has the lights on full blast. I woke up and he says, ' tahli has escaped" I had no idea a bunny could squeeze out of a slat that was so small. I said how do you know? He said, " because I woke up to little claws and a fuzzy tail on my back." LOLOL teehee

So I put a piece of wood in the spot that I was so sure would be too small for him to squeeze through. Determined little dude..

I really have to get at that closet lol oy.

Dave- they are totally cute but since you're in the us and i'm in canada, I am well prepared to hide them muhahaha ;) you gave me lots of notice ;)

I am such an uber worrier.. but I also have good instincts usually. Maybe I was too hopeful about BunBun or maybe I am just once again overwhelmed by the stress of thinking he is in pain. I am having my work break right now and think it's the best time to just write.

I am scared to death of losing this bunny. I know you're not supposed to have favourites. I love Tahli to pieces and he is special in his own unique cute bad way but BunBun is my soulmate. I know only you guys on here will get that concept. Other people call me nuts.

I've said this before but I wonder if I am too sensitive to have pets at all. When my kids get sick, I take them to the doctor, of course I worry but usually colds, flus, ear infections well, they run their course, you give antibiotics and they've gotten better.

It's been a month of more since this stress over BunBun.
I even dream of losing him. This is one negative post isn't it?? I'm sorry if I'm a downer. I spend much of my day watching him, patting him, obessively changing his water to make sure it is perfectly fresh.

The cats are my daughter's domain. cats are her soul animals. she is obsessive too in making sure everything is fine and fresh but the bunnies are mine ( in my heart anyway)

I went from being excited to seeing him act like a baby bunny and now he seems tired. Not lethargic.. not hunched up or anything but tired. He is stretched out today and was last night too and he ate and drank and munched his hay and had a raisin or two. He wasn't quite as frisky with me.

Before he got sick, I didn't fret like this. I never thought twice about if he was tired or cranky. I just rolled with it because he is allowed to have his bunny moods too and I'm sure animals get tired after rigorous exercise. It just different this time.

I'm afraid the vet will roll his eyes that I'm back again. I'm the only one who sees that his ear looks swollen.

:?

Oh Tristana :hugsquish:

If you really think he needs the vet then I would take him, you probably won't get peace of mind unless you do.

It's hard not to worry about them, especially when they can't talk to tell us what's wrong.

huh..Arizona? thats where i live..he mustve confused the two of us...none of the regular guys comment on my blogs cuz they dont like me..hehe...makes me giggle ...so whats shaking guys??..Tristana...when i lost REdrum..i got just like u are now..worry wart...everything the buns did slightly dif..i was like 'THEIR NOT GONNA MAKE IT ..THEIR SICK>"..I was driving myself nutso..and my boyfriend too..and i lady i know that has buns forever told me my stress is sensed by the buns./..so as hard as it was i had to stop looking for stuff to worry about with them...//we are very similiar with how we think and stress..hehe..suks dont it?..

Lisa, my mother told me the same thing! She said that too when my kids were newborn that they would stress because they would feel my stress. So, I think I'd better lay back and relax a bit. I will be able to tell when it's his turn to play tonight. If he still seems lazy/tired. I'll take him back to the vet. The car has been fixed WOOHOOOO, that makes life easier! and yup on the thinking and stressing, totally sucks! lol I need to learn to breatheeeeeeee..

So, I'm done. Really. I will NOT worry so much about my animals. BunBun was happy flipping again last night and today was running in circles. I can not keep myself on this rollercoaster ride of worry, hope, worry.. I can't enjoy these little furry babes until I stop with the worry.

BunBun jumped onto the couch when I was eating a carrot. Yes, a carrot. I hate carrots.. however, BunBun loves them. I gave him a nibble, he had the end bite. He hopped down after and went on his merry way. The little traitor. I thought he was coming to snuggle.

And Tahli.. oh my, another tale for another day. What a little monster lol. All of my furniture now have her mark on them. Teeth marks that is LOL. Now, back the the human children. It's been a hectic day here.. arrghh.

Brandy...teeheee.. thank you. My daughter is taking care of the kiddles and bunnies and cats and me and hubby are off to celebrate!! I'm thinking a movie. He is thinking food ( of course) Maybe we'll do both :)

Latest posts

Back