My Bohemian Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:inlove:

LOL I *could* write a book. I could make a whole tv series out of those few years. lol :pYou can keep hubby though... Hehehe

I'm around..just realllllly busy these days! mainly running after the stinker lol omg.. he is one bad bunny! he is into everything.. worse than a toddler.

and he thinks my chasing him out of things is a game..he dodges then comes back at me, then does it again and if I pay no attention, he bumps into me to start the game over again.

Poor BunBun, looks like it's back to my bedroom for him because he can run free in there. As long as no one opens the door. I'm going to get a sign that says DO NOT DISTURB when I want that door kept shut.

so, that's what I've been doing, along with a cool photo shoot of my oldest daughter.. awesome pictures if I do say so myself.. mind you she is gorgeous so that makes it easier ;)

sounds like ur enjoying ur camera !.
ahh the chase game...they luv it ....its fun for me for about 5 min...boy oh boy Flashie is the worst ..when he has free run of my room if he hears me pick up his poop box to put it back he knows its time to go back in his cage...soooo the game begins...he norm is in the middle of my king sized bed and no matter which way i go that stinker does a quick left...quick right...dodge dodge....which can become tiring..hehe..i always end up laughing tho cuz he does this hilarious thing when he takes off he goes so fast that his head falls behind for a min...its flippin the funniest thing ive ever seen a bunny do!!.its like riding on the back of a motorcycle and not realizing that ur taking off fast and ur head falls backwards,,,,i luv when he does that..hehe
so whens Bunbun goin in for his chop .??..life will be easier for everybody when this happens..:)

Latest posts

Back