Moo Shoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou Sas and Peg.

Actually, Moo SHoo came to me as MOo SHoo. His name wasn't posted on the website, and I didn't know it until the day we were actually picking him up (though we had met him a week prior). I had been wracking my brain for a name all week long, but we couldn't really agree on anything that fit. Then that morning we were told he came to the Shelter by the name of Moo Shoo, and it just seemed perfect!

So I can't exactly tell you WHERE it came from, because it came from the family who gave him up. However, the other day I was watching a Futurama rerun.. the one where they go to marine-land like place, and the whale there is also named Moo Shoo.. which was kinda cool to hear. Another place I've seen the words before is in the boardgame Life.. on one of the doctor spaces.. it says something like Moo Shoo Flu attack, if I remember correctly.. hehehe.

Wherever it came from, it certainly seems perfect for him, though he responds better to 'raisin?' than Moo Shoo. haha.

Here's photos of Moo Shoo running around yesterday, having a blast. He was binkying all over the place, and staked out the couch, until he finally got enough courage to jump up. Now he jumps up there like a pro, silly bun!

Hi Mom!
DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

Ooh.. that's a big box of fun!
RSCN0981.jpg

You look comfy on that couch..
DSCN0965.jpg

Is there room for me?
DSCN0959.jpg

It's kinda high..
DSCN0963.jpg

Ofcourse.. I have my own comfy bed...
RSCN0979.jpg

But.. you do look REALLY comfy...
DSCN0955.jpg

Maybe I should do some stretches first...
RSCN0980.jpg

Mission accomplished! It *IS* comfy!
DSCN0969.jpg

I did good!
DSCN0949.jpg

That was quite the work out.. time for some rest!
DSCN0951.jpg

Then today Stefan and Moo Shoo did some cage-reno.
DSCN0984.jpg

Mid-construction...

DSCN1022.jpg

And the final product:
DSCN1031.jpg

Moo Shoo hanging out on his 3rd floor loft...
DSCN1029.jpg

~*AnNa*~

Awesome cage! My buns are jealous! They wre looking at those pics saying, "mom, why won't you build that for us???" heheh....seriously though...Moo Shoo is adorable...:kiss:

-Vanessa

I just cannot get enough of this rabbit :inlove:

And what a great cage! :great:

LessThanAnNa wrote:
Thankyou Sas and Peg.

Actually, Moo SHoo came to me as MOo SHoo. His name wasn't posted on the website, and I didn't know it until the day we were actually picking him up (though we had met him a week prior). I had been wracking my brain for a name all week long, but we couldn't really agree on anything that fit. Then that morning we were told he came to the Shelter by the name of Moo Shoo, and it just seemed perfect!

So I can't exactly tell you WHERE it came from, because it came from the family who gave him up. However, the other day I was watching a Futurama rerun.. the one where they go to marine-land like place, and the whale there is also named Moo Shoo.. which was kinda cool to hear. Another place I've seen the words before is in the boardgame Life.. on one of the doctor spaces.. it says something like Moo Shoo Flu attack, if I remember correctly.. hehehe.

Wherever it came from, it certainly seems perfect for him, though he responds better to 'raisin?' than Moo Shoo. haha.
CUTE bunnie!!!....and nice cage too!!

We've got a bunnie named MooShu (diff sp). We got the name from the Disney movie "Mulan".....remember the little dragoon dude?

im

Hmm.. I think it's time to update. :colors: Moo Shoo is rather flattered by everyones responses and compliments, as am I, so we'll thankyou with more photos! ;)

DSCN1048.jpg

DSCN1138.jpg

DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1149.jpg

DSCN1130.jpg

DSCN1115.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1049.jpg

Hopping right along...:brownbunny..*AnNa*

haha, Jan you're right! They totally were havinga conversation. Gollum was all happy go lucky and totally singing away,and Moo Shoo popped up all curious-like to see what was going on.

:bunnydance:~*AnNa*~

Moo Shoo is so funny. He was out for severalhours today twice! He definately had alot of fun. In the evening he wasmost excited, binkying like crazy, jumping to incredible heights, andhopping up on the lounge and chair to be with us! Hooray! It was sopicture worthy!!

:bunny18:dutch:rabbithop
Dscn1448.jpg

Dscn1450.jpg

Dscn1451.jpg

Dscn1454.jpg

Dscn1457.jpg

Dscn1460.jpg

Dscn1466.jpg

Dscn1469.jpg

Dscn1470.jpg

Dscn1471.jpg

Dscn1472.jpg

Dscn1475.jpg

Dscn1462.jpg

Just... love!

~*AnNa*~

Thanks everyone. I can't believe I've neglected to update in so long! This is going to be a big one...

DSCN1268.jpg

DSCN1271.jpg

DSCN1265.jpg

DSCN1506.jpg

DSCN1498.jpg

DSCN1495.jpg

c239cdbb.jpg

12f3fb21.jpg

DSCN2035.jpg

DSCN2034.jpg

DSCN2028.jpg

DSCN2026.jpg

DSCN2025.jpg

DSCN2023.jpg

DSCN2021.jpg

DSCN2020.jpg

DSCN2079.jpg

DSCN2078.jpg

f30722eb.jpg

DSCN2080.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2070.jpg

DSCN2069.jpg

DSCN2068.jpg

DSCN2063.jpg

DSCN2066.jpg

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

DSCN2060.jpg

82ded06f.jpg

8d2fe2c2.jpg

d633e168.jpg

87b4f9af.jpg

47c8dfbe.jpg

30624913.jpg

DSCN2356.jpg

DSCN2355.jpg

DSCN2354.jpg

DSCN2353.jpg

DSCN2351.jpg

DSCN2350.jpg

DSCN2349.jpg

DSCN2255.jpg

Eep! Cage fun. Outside play. And Checking out new toys! Yay!!! Moo Shoo is awesome. The end.

~*AnNa*~

Thanks. Laura! Oddly enough, if you look closely in that picture, you'll see that there's a mosquitto on his face! Eek. It was a pretty buggy day that time. Ick. But I agree, it's such a cute photo. Sometimes he looks like a little gopher! :p

And here are two adorable videos of the Moo Shoo monster. The first is shorter, of him checking out his newly hung toys, tugging at each of them in order. Such a little rascal!

The second is a bit older and longer, him once again being extremely playful, and near the end of the video showing off his EXTREMELY snuggly side. :) I should capture more video footage of him. :)

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/Snusnubird/?action=view&current=DSCN2359.flv

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/Snusnubird/?action=view&current=DSCN2260-1.flv

Yay!

~*AnNa*~

Ooooh, thankyou, thankyou!! :thanks:A Moo Shoo fix!:inlove: We SO neeeded one! :thanks:

Unfortunately, my Harlequin mini-rex is now checking airfares, I think he'll be catching the next flight to YOUR place. Around here, all he gets to play with are towels, walls, hishayboxand his girlfriend. (Hey, he was happy enough until he saw this thread!)

Meanwhile, every pic is calendar quality! I don't know how you do it, they're all awesome! :camera Keep it up!

sas :) pipp:bunnyheart dill :bunnydance: sherry :brownbunny radar :bunny24and darry :anotherbun

Latest posts

Back