Moo Shoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LessThanAnNa

Reaction score
On January 25th, after being visited at the shelter a week prior, Moo Shoo came home with us. He had been living at the animal shelter for about 3 months, after being abandoned by his family for unknown reasons at young age of 9 months. His first year may have been a rough now, but I intend on making the rest of his life extraordinary.

He joined a family of 2 parrots, 2 turtles, 2 snails, 2 humans and many fish. He's the very special, and only rabbit in the house. He's an extremely mellow rabbit, friendly and soft. He's a tortoiseshell rex. Our birds are fascinated by him, and he's quite inquisitive of them as well.

I love taking photos of my family of critters, and Moo Shoo is extremely good about it, and very photogenic, so I expect his bunnyblog to be filled with tons of pictures.. starting now.
:rabbithop

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0515.jpg

b5b48865.jpg

DSCN0541.jpg

DSCN0657.jpg

DSCN0650.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0663.jpg

smeagolbunny.jpg

RSCN0707.jpg

DSCN0712.jpg

*bunnylove*

Aww, I love to hear stories like this. From what I can see, he looks like a very spoiled bunny. And he deserves it. So cute!

:kiss:

Moo Shoo is a beautiful bunny. I like his coloring. And you have some beautiful pictures of him. What a lucky bunny. I was wondering who was taking your picture when I realized it was a mirror. :D What kind of camera is it and what ISO settings are you using?

Rainbows! :note:

Oh, I'm in love! He's not only beautiful, but he looks like a heart-melting sweetheart too. The pic of him in your lap with the hat is precious! :) I have a soft spot for those harlequin rexes (my bunny Tumbleweed is one too).

I'm so happy he got such a wonderful home...looks like he's "right spoiled," as all bunnies should be. :D

Moo Shoo is a really cute name. :)

Aw, thanks everyone! Moo Shoo is definately a sweetheart, though he certainly did not enjoy the hat fiasco! Heh.

As for my camera, it's a Digital Nikon Coolpic 7600, and for the close up shots I just use the Macro option, without any flash. Otherwise, I use the automatic flash/lighting setting. It's a 7.1 megapixel camera so the photos usually come out really well, though I've only had it since this past Christmas, and I mainly just play around with it (alot). Heh.

Thanks for all the compliments, we're quite happy and lucky to have Moo Shoo as part of our family. I hope to share more photos with you, and many happy stories of Moo Shoo's life.

LessThanAnNa wrote:
it's a Digital Nikon Coolpic 7600, and for the close up shots I just use the Macro option, without any flash.
Horray...It's another Nikon! The Macro is fantastic and the pictures are super sharp.

Rainbows! :D

Moo Shoo is simply stunning :kiss:What a lucky boy :D

Welcome to the forum. It looks like Moo Shoo found a great home!!!! :D He is a gorgeous bunny by the way.I enjoyed seeing the pic of his "house". The boy seems like he is happy with his set up and his new parents. Well, maybe not with the hat incident. Although he looks adorable in it. ;);):D Thanks for sharing. Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

Thanks everyone! Today Stefan made an awesome base for Moo Shoo's cage and we rearranged everything, going from two storeys to three. We havent put in the third shelf yet, but other than that everything is great. Here's photos, and Moo Shoo's reactions...

Once we get the third shelf in, we'll put his buddy bee bed back. I love the large lip on the base, helps keeps the mess in, hah. We lined it with pretty linoleum tile for easy cleaup.
DSCN0754.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

He already likes peeping out onto the desk to see what we're up to, so I imagine when we get the 3rd-level shelf in, he'll be pleased at the vantage point. :bunnydance:
DSCN0760.jpg

Definately enough room to *flop*
DSCN0768.jpg

Looks comfy enough...
DSCN0775.jpg

His neighbours intently watched the renovation...
DSCN0756.jpg

And then came out to inspect...
DSCN0781.jpg

DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

Ofcourse, Smeagol can't leave anyone out, and he eventually went to visit the aquarium aswell to make sure everything was in order.
DSCN0741.jpg

Silly Critters!

All of your animals are just beautiful :inlove:

They've got a wonderful life with you, and it shines through in these photos :hearts:

Here's some moreMoo Shoo...

DSCN0744.jpg

DSCN0804.jpg

DSCN0799.jpg

And this photo, was actually the one I first saw of Moo Shoo, even before I met him, on the Humane Society's website. I thought he was the craziest looking bunny, and he definately stood out. Funnily enough, the shelter website still has his photo up on the 'adoptable' page.. I sure hope nobody falls in love with him as much as I did, because they're going to be dissapointed.. he's all mine forever now!

MooShooAdopt.jpg

~*AnNa*~

I can never get enough pictures of him. So good!

This morning, I was up on the computer and Moo Shoo kept poking his head up, climbing up to see me.

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0835.jpg

Today we got Moo SHoo a new litterbox, and a cute rubber mat. You can also see thespiffy linoleum tiles we lined his cage with. :colors:

DSCN0838.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0841.jpg

After some play time, I closed Moo Shoo's cage and quickly heard some ruckus.. he loves to play rough with his toys, throwing them about wildly. I look over, and there he was drinking from his water bottle, wearing his wreath like a hoolahoop! Silly Moo Shoo!

DSCN0899.jpg

RSCN0906.jpg

DSCN0900.jpg

~*AnNa*~

Whoa, can't let Pipp see this, she'll move out on me! What an awesome set up, and what a cute, sweet and LUCKY bunny Moo Shoo is! (His slaves look pretty cute and sweet, too!). Nice shots!

sas:thumbupand pipp :lurker

I really love your set up and I think Moo Shoo is such a cute name. How did you come up with it? (I've never heard of it before).

Anyway - I love the setup and I love the pictures. What a lucky bunny you have.

Peg

Back