Monty Python

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FreddysMom wrote:
JimD wrote:
Anybunny ever see"RaceRabbit"?:dragster:
best bunny movie ever!

AMEN TO THAT!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRace

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRabbit!!

"Never say never, Chum!"

-Carolyn

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
He did another movie in black and white that was one of hisbest I think. He played the part of a guy in a pool hall andhe had no idea what he was doing and he took on all htese guys in poolbets and won. His first shot he broke and every single ballwent in the pocket and then he passed out. From there on outhe couldn't be touched and he had these huge stacks of money all overthe place from him winning. I know it is a far cry from therest of the movie, but that is all I can remember of it.Anyone know the name of it?

Don't remember ever seeing that one, SPD. If you can find out what it is, I'd definitely be interested in knowing.

-Carolyn

How can we omit Happy Bunny?

ihappybihateverything.gif

Johncdn wrote:
What was RaceRabbit? The google search wasfruitless......but I did find this
It was a short film. It was shown on cable TV. Carolyn taped it and some of us got to see it after the Boathouse Party.

Carolyn wrote:
SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
He didanother movie in black and white that was one of his best Ithink. He played the part of a guy in a pool hall and he hadno idea what he was doing and he took on all htese guys in pool betsand won. His first shot he broke and every single ball wentin the pocket and then he passed out. From there on out hecouldn't be touched and he had these huge stacks of money all over theplace from him winning. I know it is a far cry from the restof the movie, but that is all I can remember of it. Anyoneknow the name of it?

Don't remember ever seeing that one, SPD. If you can find out what it is, I'd definitely be interested in knowing.

-Carolyn
I think my brother might know. If he does, I will let him know.

you have the toilet paper. poor bunnyprobably feels wiped out. Or maybe even flushed. Hedoes bowl me over though. He always seems like life is downthe toilet. No need to be blue though. Press the button andthose problems will be drained away.

OK I'll stop.

OMG Happy Bunny is the best! I waslike you, I loved Happy Bunny even when I didn't have JJ. It's sosarcastic and morose.

~Amanda

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
you have the toilet paper. poor bunny probablyfeels wiped out. Or maybe even flushed. He doesbowl me over though. He always seems like life is down thetoilet. No need to be blue though. Press the button and thoseproblems will be drained away.

OK I'll stop.
***groan*** :disgust:

..... however you were on quite a roll there.

JimD wrote:
SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
youhave the toilet paper. poor bunny probably feels wipedout. Or maybe even flushed. He does bowl me overthough. He always seems like life is down thetoilet. No need to be blue though. Press the button and thoseproblems will be drained away.

OK I'll stop.
***groan*** :disgust:

..... however you were on quite a roll there.

o boy......:foreheadsmack:

Latest posts

Back