Monty Python

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
WE BECRAZY JERSEY GIRLS THAT DONT SLEEP!!
You got thatright! I haven't been able to go to sleep regularly at nightfor yearssssssssssss!!
Oh my gosh, i went to willowbrook mall tonight and went to the arcade and me and my friend did DDR in high heels!! LOL
:disgust: silly girls!!

You were like 5 minutes away from my house :p

FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
You got thatright! I haven't been able to go to sleep regularly at nightfor yearssssssssssss!!
Oh my gosh, i went to willowbrook mall tonight and went to the arcade and me and my friend did DDR in high heels!! LOL

I kept slipping, and what happens when there are two girls falling on their butts with loads of guys around :p:p:D:cool:

stopping there teehee

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:

I kept slipping, and what happens when there are two girls falling on their butts with loads of guys around :p:p:D:cool:

stopping there teehee
as long as you are having fun and enjoying yourself is all thatmatters! easy with those heels tho girl .. i dunwanna hear about any broken ankles! lol .......i love 'em but their soimpractical i ended up walking barefoot around Belmar last week .. icouldnt take 'em anymore! (doesnt help i have weak ankles!)

ME TOO!! Do you have any idea how long it tookme to find heels for Prom that arent over 2'' and that are a chunkyheel? GOD Being a short girl stinks... but i have to deal with it...

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
ME TOO!! Do you have any idea how long it took me to findheels for Prom that arent over 2'' and that are a chunky heel? GODBeing a short girl stinks... but i have to deal with it...
icould imagine! lol im still trying to come to term with being short!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I wear high heels

Aunt Carolyn.... da man weirds blush, eye liner,mascara, vanilla body spray and high heels!!!!!! AHHHHH. And they thinkpotty talk is funny... I think men in heels is even funnier, IF THEYEVEN KNEW

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Gosh you guys are really old...

Haha this is funny...
ohI am not old, I just read about in the historical section at the library.:D
Well... according to you... Mr I was Born in 1900... u are 104 years old!! ::runs and hides::
I am not too old to tell my mommy:X

Latest posts

Back