Monty Python

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg the Bunny - loved that series! Tooo funny.

Bunnicula - used to watch it on "Reading Rainbow" as a teen. *hides in shame*

Harvey - loved that movie. esp because of Jimmy Stewart - a hottie in his day

Watership Down - ordered the movie from eBay a few years ago because I loved watching it as a child

Who framed Roger Rabbit? - will watch it when itrerunson TV

:)

The Matrix

Wake up, Neo. The Matrix has you. Follow the white rabbit.

I don't know if a tattoo counts, though.:wink:

Does anybody remeber the Jerry Lewis movie "The Geisha Boy".

Jerry Lewis plays a magician named Mr. Wooley, who plans to entertaintroops overseas to make a few bucks. Part of his tricks include arabbit named Harry Hare. This rabbit plays a big part in the movie andjust about stole the show on several occasions.

I gotta see if Blockbusters have this one!

I LOVE JERRY LEWIS. He is the funniestguy I have ever seen. I want all of his movies. INTHE ARMY NOW with Dean Martin is one of my favorites. TheGeisha Boy is one of his better movies as well.

Ihave seen Monty Python andthe Holy Grail and Monty Pythons Spamalot and I think that it ishorrible that they used a rabbit, they could've used a ferrit orsomething, they shouldn't use hamsters either, I love, love, lovehamsters. But, that's what makes it funny, that they used a bunny. It'sa little cute white bunny andit' also funny because bunniesare gentle and don't usally bite and they are also cuddly and cute, itjust amkes it funny. It's soooooocorney, though. In themovie, you can see they used a puppet. In Spamalot theonlything they used in that wholescene was a puppet. It's notsuppose to mean anything mean to people who love rabbits, it's justsuppose to be funny!:laugh:, see howhe laughs? LOL!

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Bassetluv wrote:
velveteen.jpg

I remember this one!!!

I remember bunnicula and the velveteen rabbit also! When iwas in the 3rd grade, I saw an ad in Toys R Us for a velveteen rabbit,and i asked for it and got her for Christmas! I named herWalnut and she was my first Bunny and i still have her! I'vehad her for 13 years!!

OHHHHH just thought of another one! Does anyone remember little bunny foo foo?

"Little bunny foo foo

hoppin' through the forrest,

scoopin' up the field mice

and bobbin' 'em on the head!

Down came the good fairy,

and she said,

'Little bunny foo foo

I don't wanna see you

scoopin' up the field mice

And bobbin' em on the head'"

I have always and still to Adore Jerry Lewis.Always has been a favorite of mine. Saw him when he did his Broadwaystint in "**** Yankees", and he was Phenomenal. He played The Devil. Itwas an Excellent, Excellent show. Thanks for mentioning that, JimD. Inever would've remembered that.

Don't know if anyone's familiar with the book Ramar, The Rabbit withthe Rainbow Wings. If not, it's a cute story and doesn't take longto read.

:)

-Carolyn

what was that show with the guy Bobcat and thegirl with the redhair ..and the dad would talk to the imaginary bunnyin the basement? it was on fox for a few seasons...

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
IN THE ARMY NOW with Dean Martin is one of my favorites.?

:laugh:

He beat on his body so bad in that picture! He was a maniac.

Loved, "That's My Boy".

:popcorn:

-Carolyn

FreddysMom wrote:
what was that show with the guy Bobcat and the girl with theredhair ..and the dad would talk to the imaginary bunny in thebasement? it was on fox for a few seasons...
Hate to tell ya, Iknow the show, I remember it well, couldn't think of the name of it tosave my life. Sawry

Carolyn wrote:
SweetPeasDaddy wrote:

Loved, "That's My Boy".

-Carolyn
He did another movie in black and white that was one ofhis best I think. He played the part of a guy in a pool halland he had no idea what he was doing and he took on all htese guys inpool bets and won. His first shot he broke and every singleball went in the pocket and then he passed out. From there onout he couldn't be touched and he had these huge stacks of money allover the place from him winning. I know it is a far cry fromthe rest of the movie, but that is all I can remember of it.Anyone know the name of it?

Carolyn wrote:
SweetPeasDaddy wrote:

Loved, "That's My Boy".

-Carolyn

"IN THE ARMY NOW" was just on cable the other morning (Showtime...I think:ponder:)

I was almost late for work. I only got to see about 30 minutes in themiddle of the movie. I'll have to check to see if it's on again.

Latest posts

Back